Ratings for Dr. Abraham I. Abittan

The best dermatologist I have ever used. Wait time was not long, about 5-7 minutes and the doctor spent time thoroughly explaining to me his treatment plan. After a few months I'm am thrilled with my results and wouldn't consider ever using anyone else again.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

They make you wait for atleast a half hour at a minimum and then you never see the doc. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I made an appointment to see Dr. Abittan but I only saw him for a few seconds. The PA took care of me instead and acted like she is the authority. She also performed a biopsy incorrectly. I think that performed procedures just to make money.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. Abittan has the work ethics comparable to a car salesman. He would have you come back again and again for a treatment that can be effectively done in one session. Do not trust this man or his diagnostics.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Very accurate diagnosis. Dr. A knows his stuff. Highly recommended, especially for cosmetic procedures. The best on Long Island easily.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr abittan will suggest procedures and tests that you don't need just to make an extra buck. And he mis diagnosed my psoriasis. Twice. First said it wass shingles, then eczema. He has no idea what he's talking about

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr. Abraham I. Abittan's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1988)

Kaiser-Permanente