Ratings for Dr. Maria MacDuff

I found Dr. MacDuff to be an excellent doctor. She answered questions, she promoted preventative care, and her goal was to keep me healthy. She explained blood test results in detail, in a manner a non-professional could understand. She has retired now, and I see Dr. Trujillo in the same office. It's an older downtown building, but clean, and the staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I had read very, almost over the top negative reviews of Dr. Macduff online prior to my visit. My experience, however, was completely contrary to these. The receptionist was kind and welcoming, the nurse was sweet and attentive, and Dr. Macduff had an absolutely perfect disposition. She is very knowledgeable, level, pleasant, and communicative. She is also easy to talk to and listens very well. Dr Macduff diagnosed my hernia and referred me to a surgeon, she also sent me to get some specific blood work done for a problem that many other doctors have brushed over, and she gave a really, really good explanation as well. Don't listen to the bad reviews. Dr. Macduff is wonderful. She's not a bubbly doctor, but she is kind, sober and practical. I found her bedside manner just right, personally. The office isn't great, I will agree with that, but the service far out-shined the surroundings. Both my mother and I have had wonderful experiences with Dr. Macduff and will be visiting her in the near future.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Maria MacDuff's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal