Ratings for Dr. Andy J. Wright

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE "BAD REVIEWS" THOSE PEOPLE ARE JUST BIG WHINERS THAT LIKE TO TALK ALL BIG AND HARDCORE ON THE KEYBOARD!!!!!! DR WRIGHT IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR AND HIS WIFE IS THE NICEST LADY YOU WILL COME IN CONTACT, IF YOU WANT SOMEONE CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PASSIONATE GO HERE, AGAIN DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE STUPID IDIOTS POSTING BAD REVIEWS CUZ YOU CAN CLEARLY TELL THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF STUPID MORONS THAT COMPLAIN...... HE DELIEVERED OUR DAUGHTER AND DID A GREAT JOB ALL THE WAY THROUGH IT, SO THOSE OTHER PEOPLE ARE JUST A BIG WHINE CRY BABIES, THAT TYPE HARDCORE KEYBOARD!! GET OVER THEMSELVES!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Horrible!!! Awful!!! If you go to him you are putting your life and babys at risk. He did a c-section and cut my baby's head open. Let me go days leaking fluid when I told him and he said I was fine. Not to mention I heard other horrible stories while I was in the hospital from other moms. He need to be in jail. He has killed many patients baby's & mothers. If you dig hard enough on the Web you will see he is basically a murder.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Horrible!! I would NEVER send anyone to this man!! He about killed me due to a complication in my c-section....horrible bedside manners and appearance! In our house he's known as Dr. WRONG!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Wright is hands off and non-invasive. He respects women's birth plans and choices ... as long as they educate themselves and know what they want. He appreciates patients that do their research and ask questions. The nurses like him, which says a lot! I'm using him for the second time (my 8th child). I've had birth center, home, and hospital births. Dr. Wright is an exceptional provider.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Wright was awesome. I had a terrible experience giving birth to my first child, so I was very scared. Him and his staff reassured me and made me feel in controll of all important decisions. Him and his wife are amazing people. He is very knowledgeable. I never asked a question that he wasn't able to answer with ease. I had a c-section and asked what method he used to "put me back together" and I wasn't comfortable with that, so Dr. Wright came in within less than a minute and discussed it with me and agreed to go the route I was comfortable with (glue) no questions asked. I can't thank them enough. His wife is so funny she will keep you laughing and she is very nurturing. I must say I am a life long patient. I place total trust in Dr. Wright with his profession and very knowledgeable, down to Earth, considerate. I have friends that went to Dr. Wright too & thats's how I was referred.As weird as it may sound I felt like family, not just another number. Strongly recommend Dr. Wright.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Awful experience! Made me wait fully dilated to 10 cm for over 5 hours before he decided to leisurely stroll his way to the hospital! His office is across the street for goodness sakes!! then he only let me push for an hr before he said i either had have a forceps delivery or c section! Maybe if he would have gotten there sooner he could have turned the baby... also answered cell phone calls from his wife during my delivery!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Andy J. Wright's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1979)