Ratings for Dr. Steve K. Georgopoulos

Dr. Georgopoulos treated me for Colitis and severe low level of potassium resulting in heart irregularities requiring a six day hospitalization. Within less than one week, he was able to stop the loss of fluids from my colon and was able to restore my potassium level. What impressed me most was his direct approach, confidence in treatment plan and daily follow up. He delivered me back to an acceptable level of health and was most through in his pursuit of determining the underlying causes of my condition. I would recommend him to anyone battling digestive disorders as he is a gifted and talented physician! Prior to his intervention, I lived in fear that I could not overcome the ill effects of Colitis as the flare ups do take their toll upon the body. Today, I have hope that I am on the right path and will receive the careful guidance to live as normal a life as possible. Can't really ask for more, unless of course, he happens to find the cure for Colitis - from what I witnessed and experienced, he could just make it possible.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Steve K. Georgopoulos's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company