Ratings for Dr. James A. DORAN

I was somewhat skeptical about going to see Dr. Doran in the beginning. I have been to chiropractor's before and have not had much luck. I've had experiences where I actually ended up worse of than how I was when I went in there. But I was willing to give it another try when Dr. Doran had been treating my girlfriend for over a year and she had been feeling great. I was glad I gave it another try. My neck and back had been bothering me for weeks and after my very first visit, I started feeling much better. I've been in 3 times now in a week and I am well on my way to recovering and feel so much better than I did prior to seeing Dr. Doran. Mike Hall

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. James Doran is knowledgeable, experienced, professional, and friendly. I first visited Dr. Doran with severe neck pain. After my first visit I was almost back to normal and within three days I was feeling better than ever. Ever since, I have been going for monthly visits and my neck (and entire body) has never felt better. Dr. Doran's receptionist, Hannah, is always friendly and upbeat. Scheduling is flexible and Hannah is always willing to work with your schedule and unexpected cancelations or rescheduling. I would highly recommend the Chiropractic Wellness Center.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Doran is awesome! I have been going to him for several years and he has always taken good care of me. Also, I can always get in when I need to. I usually call in the morning and get in before lunch the same day. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Very knowledgeable and down to earth. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. James A. DORAN's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1997)

UnitedHealthcare