Ratings for Dr. Jonathan H. Sherwyn, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Dr. Sherwyn and his team were exceptionally Kind, caring and professional. He truly takes as much time as needed to detail every aspect of the procedure and after care. He explained everything to us in great detail. I was so glad I chose Dr. Sherwyn!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I agree with other comments that five stars is not enough for Dr . Sherwyn. I have never received such wonderful caring treatment from a plastic surgeon. I've had numerous procedures in both nyc and Los Angeles and I wish I'd found him first. He's the only plastic surgeon I will recommend in the future. His staff reflects the same caring professionalism that he does.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Sherwyn is extremely knowledgeable, and an excellent surgeon. I was very pleased and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

he close a wound that thee months later I cannot find

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

His superior expertise, professional manner set him apart. He is honest and caring. His excellent reputation among colleagues and patients is well-deserved.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

In addition to his exceptional skill and artistry, Dr. Sherwyn has the best bedside manner and is the most caring doctor I have known. He took the time before and after the procedure to ensure that I was completely comfortable with each step of the procedure. His office and staff are top-notch. He more than earns my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Sherwyn was recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't be happier with my results! He is very patient and thorough in explaining the procedure and very particular about his work. I felt like I was in excellent hands and in a safe environment at all times. His office is clean, comfortable and so well run with a really pleasant staff. I would recommend Dr. Sherwyn without any hesitation and plan to see him for any additional procedures.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Sherwyn should get 10 stars or more! He is the best at what he does. I am very happy with my results. I had a double chin my whole life and avoided photo opportunities. I love my new profile! I look 10 years younger! I would not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Five stars is not enough. Dr. Sherwyn is the most professional and compassionate doctor I have ever gone to! Meticulous, attentive and an artist in his field. My highest rating...no reason to go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I am completely satisfied and dramatically pleased with my experience and the results of the work Dr. Sherwyn provided. His staff is attentive and helpful. Dr. Sherwyn is a gifted and talented surgeon with attention to detail and compassion and concern for his patient. The results are better than I expected and the care I received was utterly superlative!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Jonathan H. Sherwyn, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1983)