Dr. Jonathan H. Sherwyn, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan H. Sherwyn, M.D., F.A.C.S.

What I'd read about Dr Jonathon Hilton Sherwyn mattered not to me. What mattered searching for a doctor to do my upper eye lids was the highly recommended, so well spoken of "word of mouth". Clients saying, "He's the only doctor I'd consider. I know his work." & "He's the only doctor I ever let touch me.", started getting I'm my ear. Once I was prepared, his pains taking, explicit, informative consultation pushed me to the ready. Surgery is surgery but everything Dr Hilton Sherwyn told me was true! Everything! During my recovery, I struggled to be "peaceful" but I had such confidence in the doctors guidance, I did as I'd been instructed. It wasn't very long before I was up, about & in for my followup. Fast forward a few weeks & I can't tell you how pleased I am w/my results. I healed beautifully & look like a so much better version of myself. I am thrilled to now be part of that "word of mouth" roster. Thinking of a "freshen up"? Well, Dr Jonathan HILTON Sherwyn is the only way to go!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

After the initial consultation with Dr. Sherwyn, I knew immediately he was the right surgeon for me. He gave such a thorough consultation that not only explained the surgery process, the recovery and ultimately the outcome. The time that he spent to give me these very important details and the careful consideration for all of my questions gave me great confidence in moving forward with surgery. The outcome has been the best decision I've made for myself and I have more confidence now then I've had in a long time. I would say he exceeded my expectations beyond what I ever could have imagined.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

It was a privilege to meet Dr. Sherwyn, whom in my opinion is a surgical genius! I seriously did not think that my previous disaster (by a different surgeon) could be fixed as well as he did. Thank you very much, Dr. Sherwyn.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr SHERWYN is excellent. He is as good as it gets. I required a surgeon who could handle a complex breast surgical challenge and he went above and beyond my expectations. What a bonus that he was able to give me such a beautiful aesthetic result at the same time. His work is meticulous and he is sincere and a total gentleman as well. A big thank you to his wonderful staff too!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Recently Dr Sherwyn redid a very bad neck and facelift my husband had the bad fortune to endure. He was able to not only achieve amazing results with his neck and face but also completely repair extensive scar tissue, scars and big lumps behind his ears. If you’re looking for a passionate, dedicated surgeon with extraordinary skills Dr Sherwyn is the one.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

★★★★★ just now TOP-NOTCH SURGEON… Years ago, I had a perfectly performed liposuction procedure by Dr. Sherwyn. Recently, I was ready to have a lower face lift and I knew that I could trust Dr. Sherwyn to do an excellent job. I'm amazed how precisely he performed this procedure. It is so easy to communicate with him. After our initial consultation, I understood that he knew exactly what kind of outcome I was hoping for, and he did a beautiful job in producing those results. He is an artist at what he does. Even in the earliest stages, I could see that each stitch was so carefully tailored. The incisions he makes vanish. It is rare to find someone with such a touch. In addition to this, the way he cared for me both before and after the surgery, alleviated any anxiety I would have felt. His staff is also so supportive, and the general environment of his office is calm, beautiful, and welcoming. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. The overall look is very natural and so youthful. I'm so happy about my decision of having this procedure done with Dr. Sherwyn.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

If you are looking for impeccable results and zero-errors, Dr. Sherwyn is THE doctor to go to for breast implants. He is extremely serious, and takes all measures necessary to reduce any risk of complication or error. He really put all his attention and focus into me as a patient from the moment of my consult to my check-ups to date. My results (breast implants) have exceeded my expectations. They look and feel impossibly natural, and it is easy for me to forget I even had the surgery! Furthermore, my scares are imperceptible- essentially non-existent- thanks to his adept hands and keen focus. I would trust him to do the surgery three-times over and would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone considering the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I'm over the moon with the care taken to ensure my understanding and comfort with the procedure, my expectations and overall preparedness for that very scary day. But when it came I was relaxed and confident that I was in the best of care and the most meticulous hands. His demeanor is kind, calm, caring and confident. There is NO other doctor that I would trust with my life, as I flew from California to have my procedure done with Dr Sherwyn. His staff was able to guide and coordinate all my appointments with ease to ensure a smooth experience.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I agree with all the other positive reviews. Thank you Dr. Sherwyn and staff for taking such good care of me! I highly recommend his work from body (over 10yrs and doing awesome) to face (recent and still healing). If you want to look like a plastic doll, then you need to go elsewhere. There are way too many doctors for that. If however, you want a meticulous, courteous, professional to help you look like a younger, rested, happy version of yourself, then he's the one!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Sherwyn changed my life. He took the sting out of an otherwise scary procedure - going under the knife and anesthesia is pretty major, but he did everything in his power to ensure that I not only understood the process and the details of my procedure, but that I was comfortable and ready. Leading up to it, he put a lot of perspective to me out of doing more 'unnecessary" work which I really valued. He never upsold me, took all of my calls, was punctual for every pre and post appointment and followed me all the way to my 1 year post op date. Three years in, he replies to every text and call and as is available as the first day I became his patient. Feels weird to say that I can't wait to have plastic surgery done by him again, but he's that much of a generous, kind and amazing perfectionist. I feel incredibly lucky to have been his patient. There aren't enough stars to rate him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Jonathan H. Sherwyn, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med