Ratings for Dr. Jonathan H. Sherwyn, M.D., F.A.C.S.

I agree with all the other positive reviews. Thank you Dr. Sherwyn and staff for taking such good care of me! I highly recommend his work from body (over 10yrs and doing awesome) to face (recent and still healing). If you want to look like a plastic doll, then you need to go elsewhere. There are way too many doctors for that. If however, you want a meticulous, courteous, professional to help you look like a younger, rested, happy version of yourself, then he's the one!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Sherwyn changed my life. He took the sting out of an otherwise scary procedure - going under the knife and anesthesia is pretty major, but he did everything in his power to ensure that I not only understood the process and the details of my procedure, but that I was comfortable and ready. Leading up to it, he put a lot of perspective to me out of doing more 'unnecessary" work which I really valued. He never upsold me, took all of my calls, was punctual for every pre and post appointment and followed me all the way to my 1 year post op date. Three years in, he replies to every text and call and as is available as the first day I became his patient. Feels weird to say that I can't wait to have plastic surgery done by him again, but he's that much of a generous, kind and amazing perfectionist. I feel incredibly lucky to have been his patient. There aren't enough stars to rate him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He is the best! If you are in your 20's and interested in plastic surgery to improve your look he is the go to guy. He is obsessed w results and won't perform on you unless he is certain the results will be perfect. It makes you feel better knowing how much he cares. There were a number of lead up appointments to cover all questions and concerns I had. He DOES NOT try and upsell you, or push for more like other surgeons in NYC. He was so concerned with the final look, he corrected stitching on one incision area to further minimize scaring (tbd, I didn't even notice the first stitch, that is how small it was) and just goes to show what a perfectionist he is. I enjoy going up to his office for visits, it is nice to have a doctor that cares that much. I look forward to booking my next surgery again soon!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Sherwyn is the best of the best--a surgeon at the top of his field, who personally attends to every detail and provides safe and meticulous care. He is extraordinarily precise and conscientious, taking the extra time and extra steps needed to achieve outstanding and long-lasting results. My confidence in his abilities was rewarded by an outcome that surpassed my expectations. I could not be happier and recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Sherwyn and his team were exceptionally Kind, caring and professional. He truly takes as much time as needed to detail every aspect of the procedure and after care. He explained everything to us in great detail. I was so glad I chose Dr. Sherwyn!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I agree with other comments that five stars is not enough for Dr . Sherwyn. I have never received such wonderful caring treatment from a plastic surgeon. I've had numerous procedures in both nyc and Los Angeles and I wish I'd found him first. He's the only plastic surgeon I will recommend in the future. His staff reflects the same caring professionalism that he does.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Sherwyn is extremely knowledgeable, and an excellent surgeon. I was very pleased and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

he close a wound that thee months later I cannot find

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

His superior expertise, professional manner set him apart. He is honest and caring. His excellent reputation among colleagues and patients is well-deserved.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

In addition to his exceptional skill and artistry, Dr. Sherwyn has the best bedside manner and is the most caring doctor I have known. He took the time before and after the procedure to ensure that I was completely comfortable with each step of the procedure. His office and staff are top-notch. He more than earns my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Jonathan H. Sherwyn, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1983)