Ratings for Dr. Deena F. Leonard

Very knowledgeable, informative and attentive. Straight forward, compassionate and trustworthy. I am an adult who had eye muscle issue and had to undergo a surgery. I had interviewed a few eye doctors before deciding who to go to for a surgery, and although all of them were good, Dr. Deena Leonard evoked complete trust and confidence by her professional and friendly attitude, well of knowledge, straightforwardness, and positive personality that I immediately decided to go with her, and I am so glad I did since the results of the surgery exceeded expectations - my eyes are healthy and back to normal. I highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Very straight forward and informative. She always lets the patient know what they need to know.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Doctor Deena is detail oriented and spends good time diagnosing the issue. my son had strabismus and was diagnosed when he was less than a year and had a surgery done successfully and today my son has a good vision and he is doing good. I thank her for her thorough diagnose and right treatment at right time. I definitely recommend this doctor for vision treatment.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

This office was no where near being kid friendly. Was told child needed glasses although child had 20/20 vision and never had any issues with eyes. The Dr did not explain anything in detail and at end of visit told me my child would need glasses for life. I took my child to a different and way more modern office that had amazing technology and was told my child was fine and did not need glasses. The whole office was not friendly from the front end to the doctor. I would never go here again and advise anyone with children to do the same.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Leonard is excellent - knowledgeable and kind. She listens and answers all questions thoroughly. She never rushes. Staff is effective, never a problem with scheduling or billing.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

The Doctor and Staff have always been helpful and a pleasure to see, including Val who fixes our boy's glasses about every 3 months, (more often in the summer). Information is always given and understand regarding any vision concerns or conditions.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Very please with the staff and Dr. Leonard! Dr. Leonard is very knowledgable and great with toddlers!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Leonard's professional expertise, amazing kindness and genuine enthusiasm to work with children always makes for an uplifting visit. Children with special gifts are welcomed and the joy in caring for them come naturally to Dr. Leonard and her team. Mother in Buffalo Grove

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr Leonard is GREAT!!! we leave every appointment feeling grateful that we found her to treat our daughter. the staff is nice. the dr's assistants are all very nice and helpful however the front office staff usually takes a good amount of time to schedule appointments and accept payments. there has been some issue with appointments running on time but everyone is always apologetic and it is completely understandable that sometimes with small children things run late. also, Val in the frames department is AMAZING! he makes our daughter feel like the most beautiful little girl everytime he adjusts her frames or lenses. i would tell anyone/everyone in need of a pediatric eye doctor to call Premier Eye Care!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Deena Leonard was an excellent doctor and great with my daughter. I am grateful for her knowledge and care. Wait time was not too long. I highly recommend Dr. Leonard and the Premier office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Deena F. Leonard's Credentials

• Spanish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Buffalo Grove, IL