Ratings for Dr. Louis Valentine

I had a great experience with Dr. Valentine! I was actually scared to get adjusted because I was in so much pain but he was very reassuring and I literally felt immediately better. Patient for life now.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Valentine is extremely professional and helpful. His staff is also great. I let Dr Valentine work on my young son, that is how much I trust him. You can't go wrong by making him a regular part of your health regime.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr Louis Valentine has helped with my neck and back pain and headaches. He's gentle, I my family medical doctor referred me to him. I also like that he works with a group of orthopedic surgeons that also refer to him. This seems rare, but he's the greatest!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Valentine provides quick, gentle treatment whenever I need him for my neck and back pain. I have never seen a more knowledgeable and caring chiropractor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I had back surgery 8 years ago and still suffer back pain. Ever since I started treatment with Dr. Valentine and his wonderful staff, I am able to enjoy the activities I had given up due to my constant pain. He gave me my life back!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr Louis Valentine helped my sister when she had severe migraine headaches. And he helped my neck and back when I had sports injuries. He was very kind and professional. I'd never seen a chiropractor wearing a shirt tie and lab coat before.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr Valentine has helped me and my children with gentle chiropractic care for more than ten years. We only go when we have neck and back pain. No long term visit plan just as needed .

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

That post about Dr Valentine not calling back was two days before Christmas LOL give the guy a break. Dr. Valentine and the entire staff at tri-state orthopedics, try held orthopedics are busy, but it's because they give fantastic patient care. I would recommend Dr. Valentine or any of the orthopedic surgeons. Dr Vale dr. Valentine and the entire staff at tri-state orthopedics, try held orthopedics are busy, but it's because they give fantastic patient care. I would recommend Dr. Valentine or any of the orthopedic surgeons.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I trust him because he has helped so many of my friends and family with neck and back psin, and headaches.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Louis Valentine's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1997)