Ratings for Dr. ALI Rezazadeh Tehrani

Dr Ali Rezazadeh is the Most UNPROFESSIONAL doctor I have ever met. He spent 10 min YELLING about how much he HATES!!! Dr. OZ and how Organic food is a waste of money, and you should not take any vitamins or fish oil, and what a waste fresh squeezed orange juice at Whole Foods is. I sat there bewildered while this guy went crazy. His whole office is the size of a walk in closet and very dirty. He keeps the window wide open while your naked during the exam. Worst Doctor ever, STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I had kidney stones in multiple kidneys, and he removed all of them with shock wave lithotripsies. He was honestly a lot of fun, and has a great sense of humor and bedside manor. He is very honest and upfront about literally everything about the procedure, and he is a very caring person. He is very knowledgeable and explained everything to me, and he is very thorough. He was with me through my entire journey. I had no complications to the surgeries which all went smoothly. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a urologist.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013