Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Crismon

Dr. Crismon is absolutely wonderful. She is very thorough and adjusts extremities as well. My 9 year old was having bad headaches for about a year. At her first visit, Dr. Crismon adjusted her jaw and the headaches stopped. I was amazed. The best thing is that you just come in whenever you feel you need an adjustment. There is never any pressure to adhere to a "plan" of several visits for this many weeks, yadda, yadda. I have heard of some chiroprators making their patients pre-pay for a treatment plan. There is none of this nonsense with Dr. Crismon. You come in, she fixes you, you leave feeling better. No hard sell or hocus pocus. No sales pitches on supplements or gadgets or peripheral services. I really appreciate that. Also the staff is very friendly and the hours are accomodating. I am totally confident recommending her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014