Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Pennington

I had a breast augmentation in 2006, it has now been 8 years and I am still very happy with the results. For being flat to begin with, he did a great job. It was a little more than I thought I would pay (originally snared in by an add for $4500) but that was above the muscle where I needed below the muscle. Considering getting lipo done now on my thighs. He did a fine job. Also news to everyone: Drs have bad bedside manners, and frankly I don't care as long as you are a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I had to have surgery again bc he made the scar uneven and too high where it can be seen. He told me he followed the underwear line for my stomach.. my underwear doesn't go past my pubic hair so idk what he was thinking. My scar is terrible and goes up one hip and not the other. Its as if someone else did the other side. Also my scar is thick and didn't heal right. Even after the second surgery he told me would make it better and didn't. Dont ruin your body with his work..

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Terrible surgeon! He took pins out of my hand to early! Due to that I had to have 4 surgerys after that. I have a metal plate in my hand now! Also I will never be able to make a closed fist ever again!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I had my first breast augmentation surgery done in july of 2010. It was not done correctly and my implants were misplaced, which caused me to have another surgery in August of 2012. I am very unhappy with my results one week after my second surgery. He is not a surgeon that I would ever recommend for a breast augmentations. Pleaes look somewhere else. Trust me!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Because of this doctors negligence I had to have another surgery at a cost of 10,000 dollars, please do your homework and beware!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Gary A. Pennington's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Henry Ford / HAP