Ratings for Dr. Stephanie A. Barfield

Dr Barfield and her team are exceptional with patient care!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

SHE is a very GREAT DENTIST, COST WAS ACCURATE AND CORRECT, SHE CHARGES EXACTLY FOR WHAT TREATMENT WAS NECESSARY AND RENDERED!! THE BEST DENTIST I AM VERY BEEN TOO.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Do not go to this dentist!! Warning!!! Your on your own if you do!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Avoid this dentist! She is all about money. I went to her office for the first time July 28, 2011 for teeth cleaning. I was ordered by an office worker to sit in a x-ray scanner and have full x-rays although I had no problems and I had just had a scan elsewhere a month before at my dental oncologist's office. I had to fend off this aggressive office worker and then waited 30 min. for Dr. Barfield to show up. At no time did she look in or touch my mouth at all. She rendered no dental service. She wanted x-rays done or I should return with the previous ones. She spent about two minutes in the room with me and left.Two days later I get a bill from her for $214.00. This is ridiculous and I want to warn others so they can avoid this dentist.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011