Ratings for Dr. Peter A. Judge

He's the most caring and loving doctor I have ever seen. I was a high risk patient and he was very informative and comforting explaining the process to us every of the way. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr Judge is top notch! He saved my life on the table while having my daughter 15 years ago. I value his opinion and he has always treated me as a whole patient and not just from the aspect of his specialty. I would highly recommend him and his expertise in high risk preganancies. His relaxed manner is still professional and many of my friends and family go to him without my endorsement.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Great practice, although you will wait a long time. BUT I did not like Dr Judge. See another doctor if possible. Terrible bedside manner and makes very inappropriate jokes.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Good doctor. He advised against surgery, and he was right. He listened, treated me with respect.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr Judge is one of the best doctors out there. He delivered my first child and my twins. He is both caring and knowledgeable. He always makes you feel like completly comfortable. He was absolutely wonderful with both me and my husband through both pregnancies and births. He has been my doctor for over 14 years! I would never want another.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I had several problems with his office. when I tried to give them another chance and let Dr. Judge know my concerns, he was condicending and didn't listen to a word I said. He told me it was my fault I had to have a c-section for my previous delivery even though he wasnt there and didn't know anything about my previous delivery. He made jokes about how stupid is staff was and did nothing when I told him that a nurse had violated hipaa regulations. I told him that I was upset and wanted to give him another chance. When I told him I was going to call my insurance company he pointed at the door and told me where it was.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

awesome, awesome, awesome. If you are lucky enough to get him as your doctor, you won't want any other.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr.Judge is a wonderful,caring doctor who helped me through 2 high risk pregnancies. He explained everything to both me and my husband at every visit,and helped me monitor my gestational diabetes so that I did not require any meds. He is absolutely the best!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Excellent Practice. Peter and his staff are sincere and patient. My wife had difficulty with her first pregnancy and he spent extra time with us to explain everything thoroughly.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Judge is simply the finest OB/GYN out there. Down to earth, knowledgable, professional, caring and above all, a real person who will show you the respect you deserve every time. I highly recommend him and other physicians could certainly take a lesson from this wonderful man. Please feel free to email if you need any other information. angelaremsen@yahoo.com

flag | Submitted September 3, 2006

Dr. Peter A. Judge's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1985)

Ameritas