Ratings for Dr. Terri J. Scott

Dr. Scott is great! She was very helpful and knowledgeable. She really listened to my concerns and was able to answer all my questions. She made me feel so comfortable...a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

She's fabulous, very laid back but very knowledgable. I had some issues with some of the staff and a very insensitive PA, but she was always great.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Scott has been my doctor for several years & she is great

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Best Doctor you can have. I love her she delivered all 3 of my kids. I have referred several family members and they all are pleased and love her. When I was 16 and pregnant she was one of the only doctors that would take me because of my age. Her staff is very helpful and caring. The only problem I had was with there ultrasound tech I think she could be a little more upbeat and caring. She wasn't as friendly when you would ask a lot of questions while getting an ultrasound. But the pros were way better then that one con.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I love Dr. Scott! She delivered both of my sons, and it was a wonderful experience! I experienced pre-term labor, and she and her staff were able to stop it, and did a great job making sure I went to term two months later. If I have another baby I will definitely go to her again. She is still my obgyn!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Very impatient with me and being 18 yrs old with 1st pregnancy, I did not know what to expect. I lost my mucus plug at 28 weak. The hospital I went called her & she told them to send me home. I have been having contractions from 28 weeks on and have been told to go to the hospital if any changes. Did what Dr. said, but when she is called, says "discharge her & send her home." I have a spinal injury from a car accident which can leave me paralyzed if back contractions are not acknowledged or addressed. I am extremely scared because of Dr. Scott's lack of concern. She has not been in contact with my Dr. with regard to my spinal injury. I don't know if I received poor treatment because of being on Medicaid, but even if I wasn't I would not recommend Dr. Scott at all!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr. Terri J. Scott's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conroe, TX