Ratings for Dr. Charles N. Kagen

I sat in the lobby area for an hour! And then someone who came after me got shown back first! Rude staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I was 15 minutes early for my appointment. I had to wait 25 before I asked the front desk and no later than 5 minutes i was in the room, only to wait another 20.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

As another poster stated. He is always late. But you can call ahead and not have to wait. I will defend his tardiness by saying he takes wonderful care of his patients and is willing to spend time with them. He isn't just a let me see write a prescription Doctor. If he wasn't a specialist I would have him as my family Doctor. He is a great specialist and I have seen him throughout the years for various issues.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Always late but once you know to call ahead before leaving, they give you exact time, so really no wait at all. I like his personal touch, he is good with patients of all ages, very friendly, cheerful, and puts people at ease. He is happy to thoroughly check all issues. Great knowledge of many conditions and If you scar easily or get keloids, mention it and he will do extra steps to prevent it. Fabulous doctor! Knows his patients well and has influenced one of my family members to become a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

We arrived 45 mins before our 3:30pm appointment due to being a new patient and knowing we would have to fill out the paper work. We did not get seen until 5:15pm. This is ridiculous, will not be coming back.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Call before your scheduled appointment and the staff will let you know what time you should really show up. Best dermatologist but he runs late do to his "ability to get to know his client" talking.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Nice fellow and reasonable price. Just never on time. Loves to talk.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Our wait time for a scheduled appointment was 2 hrs and 15 minutes. Asked receptionist if this was typical and she said, "Yes." I won't ever return to see him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Terrible doctor. He did not help me with my condition (thinning hair as a young woman) and he was also incredibly rude. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Dr. Charles N. Kagen's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Caresource