Ratings for Dr. Barrington A. Murray

Terrible experience. Had appointment, and i had to have my insurance advice the ofdice to see me. Wait was 4 hrs. Found out i needed an ultrasould for poaaible fibroids, the Dr was too rough. She tried to assure ahe oa the most gentle in the area, as i assured here she hurt me. Literally. I got a insincere apology. She got offended room of her gloves ans walked out. I waited 30 mins in the room when the front desk clerk asked if i was being seen. I told her the dr. Left out. The dr. Then came back with other nurses and attempted to be just as rough. I askes if ahe could be nore gentle her reapose " I cant effn do this shxt" and walks put again after i had waited 4 hrs and on the last day of my medicaid. Then i was told to come back at 3. By this time its 200pm. I said ok to see the other doctor. 3 pm comes around, i go back and i decided i cant waste anymore of my day with this UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE. I would NEVER COME BACK.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Murray truly cares about his patients overall health and safety of his patients and their unborn. He will take on High Risk OB patients when other Dr's turn them away. A blessing in disguise.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Murray has no bedside manners. He is rude and doesn't take time to address concerns that you're having. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone after my experience. Not all the staff is bad there, but a lot of them aren't friendly.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Did a D&C and left it incomplete requiring another surgery after 10 days of pain and bleeding. He's the worst doctor I've ever known. I'm considering reporting him to the board.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

The best doctor ever. I liked everyone at his office. They were all very kind to me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

The doctor was fine but that office manager is rude, needs to be replaced, doesnot know that it is patients that cause her to make a pay check. I guess that is why she only cares about the money.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr murray is a good doctor I would Recommend anyone there

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Everyone in the office is rude and impatient not professional at all. They never are punctual, you only see dr Murray the first day (maybe) & then when it's time to deliver! Worst experience ever. He is not enthusiastic or personable at all.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

This office is a complete JOKE! I went to Dr.Murra for a few years, I needed a letter for court stating why my createnine levels on my drug test were low can be caused by pregnancy.. many people drink alot of water to flush out there system thus messing with their creatinine levels, in pregnancy your body tends to urinate more and flush itself out causing the same results, even GOOGLE can tell you that! Well I asked the staff when I made this appointment if I would be able to get a letter stating that I was his patient and due to pregnacy creatinine levels can be abnormal, or however he wanted to word it but anyways something to help me in court. When I got to my appointment I had to wait 2hrs to see him and when I asked him he insulted me and told me he was not going to help me with that letter tgat I make no sense that creatinine levels xan lower in pregnancy and I said exactly so can you write it for me? I need this letter, so I can finish this program in 2weeks this is what's holding me back. He said how do I make tjis clear to you? I willnot write aanything to help you, tell your treatment program to call me because what you are saying is nonsense, so my counselor in the program called him and ge said creatinine isn't a drug why are you calling me you make no sense, she explained the same thing that I said to him and he said look im not writing a thing and if you want to penalize her for that then go ahead you are rubbish... THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT CARE TO HELP AND HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT SMART. also I have told him about my depression after my first pregnancy which could of been ptsd all he said was call a hotline.. I brushed that off and stuck with him with my second pregnancy and now this happened... switching my doctor and I will never in 1million years ever go back to dr.Murray I absolutely do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Save yourself the trouble and find a better doctor. Horrible manners, long waiting with an appt and just a terrible example of how a patient is to be treated.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014