Ratings for Dr. Lori K. Ramirez

Best dermatologist I've ever been to. Very personable, professional and great staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Excellent doctor with an excellent supporting staff. A very good experience.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Lori K. Ramirez was one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. She made you feel comfortable, and was caring and knowledgeable. She answered all the questions I had, and she did a very careful examination. She also made me feel cared for when she stated that I had a possibility of skin cancer. She and her staff were so wonderful, it made me feel comfortable to know I was in such good care. Thanks for all you do.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I absolutely recommend Lori Ramirez, MD she was caring. She examined and explained very carefully anything I might have questions about. She took notes on my skin and was the best dermatologist I have ever been to or heard of around this area. She has absolutely the best nurses who care about their patients and go above and beyond to take care of you.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I absolutely recommend Lori Ramirez, MD she was caring. She examined and explained very carefully anything I might have questions about. She took notes on my skin and was the best dermatologist I have ever been to or heard of around this area. She gets 5 stars

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I found Dr Lori Ramirez to be very skilled. She has a kind and caring personality and an extemely good beside manner,

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Ramirez has probably the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever experienced. She is kind and understanding while providing top notch medical care. She is thorough in her assessment and treatment and also takes the time to get to know her patients. When there is an issue she makes a personal call. She is treating my son for acne and we couldn't be more pleased with her care and the results. Her staff is also very caring and helpful taking extra time and giving special attention to my son and me. We would recommend Dr, Ramirez to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr Ramirez is an amazingly skilled doctor. Her work has been precise and on target.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Lori K. Ramirez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)