Ratings for Dr. Andrew K. Lee

DR Lee performed surgery on my hand, thumb and elbow for Carpel tunnel and elbow tendonitis. DR Lee was very nice, but some of his staff are rude and not helpful. My elbow is doing okay, but my hand is still in the same horrible pain. Surgery should include 3 follow up visits at no cost within 90 days after surgery. They scheduled my last follow up 3 days after the 90 day grace period so I would have to pay. I called to reschedule with Robert and refused to make an early appointment for me. Once they get your money, they don't care about you. I expressed my dissatisfaction , but they didn't care.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I am a flight attendant- R/c problems and Workers comp related . Dr Lee's staff were very kind and and understanding of my needs. When asked to file quickly needed paper work they complied quickly and were able to get my surgery approved. I am so greatful ! Thank you Dr Lee and staff. Looking forward to healing .

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Andrew K. Lee's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)