Ratings for Dr. Nathalie G. Johnson

Dr. Johnson performed a lumpectomy on me. I found her to be the most caring and compassionate person I have ever met. She sang to me in the OR and I felt as if not just my recovery but my wellbeing was as important to her as it was to me. She has a special gift and shares it without hesitation . Just being around her made me feel calm and safe. I feel very fortunate to have met her and been cared for by her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Johnson is fantastic... She was my surgeon for a short stay surgery I had to have. She was thorough, informative, and very empathetic. She held my hand, rubbed my arm, and asked if she could hug me before going to the OR to prepare. (She could tell I was nervous). In the OR as I was slowly being anethesized, she sang to me until I couldn't hear her anymore. It was so pleasant, it made me feel totally at ease. They surgery was successful! I'm so glad I met her.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I saw Dr. Johnson when I had two lumps in my breast. She sent me for biopsy and made sure I got an appointment right away. fFrtunately the lumps turned ut to be benign. Dr. Johnson was very caring, concerned and open for questions. She explained things to me thouroughly. She was a little late in getting to me, but I knew it was because she takes her time with patients and is very throush. She listens and tries to give resources even if it doesn't have to do directly with the reason you come to see her. I once asked her to consult on my friend's spouse and she did so and was able to convince the person to have the surgery he needed. She is the greatest!!!!!!!!! I have recommended her to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Being diagnosed with breast cancer is stressful enough but having a doctor that isn't following up in a timely manner and also typically having to wait over two hours to see her is unacceptable. Dr. Johnson never contacted me to tell me that I still had breast cancer. Instead, her office left me a voice mail over two weeks after I had diagnostic tests saying I needed to schedule an excisional biopsy. I need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively with my surgeon and I didn't find that I could with Dr. Johnson nor with anyone in her office.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I had to have an appendectomy and she was the attending. She made me feel comfortable and did a great job on my surgery. I was lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

She works fast,kind, considerate and is a excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

She performed an emergency surgery on my daughter and was extremely informative, caring and most importantly, talented. She is terrific!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

She gave me an appendectomy when I was in high school, and I still remember her name because she was the nicest doctor I've ever had and I recovered really fast.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr Johnson put me at ease with her wonderful demeanor. She radiates something special that makes her patients feel safe. Her staff is very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Nathalie G. Johnson's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 2003)