Ratings for Dr. Charles W. Taylor

I was experiencing a lot of abdominal pain and they scheduled me at end at the end of their late snowy day. (I had just called that morning for the appt,) Multiple potty trips on the way prevented me from arriving before closing. They stayed and I received meds quickly so could avoid surgical intervention that other doc sugg'd. Am feeling much better thanks to Dr Chuck and staff! You really care about your patients! Thanks.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

He was arrogant and behaved in a demeaning attitude towards me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

very professional and kind. Relates well to pateint and patients situations. will accomodate patient in scheduling and facility used. explains condition well. very patient. would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Taylor is a very compassionate and skilled Christian physician. He prays with you prior to surgery which is very comforting. He is very thorough & kind and continues with excellent follow-up care. His assistant "Katherine" is wonderful at making you feel very comfortable with procedures and she is easily available to discuss questions. I had several procedures and found the other physicians in this practice to be excellent too. I am in the healthcare field and am very picky myself and I highly recommend any of them!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. Charles W. Taylor's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Amerigroup