Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Kimbrough

This was an out patient surgery @ UTMB Victory Lakes on Monday January 27. Removed/fixed 2 abdominal hernias. I am getting better. The doctor is being a butt hole and refuses to prescribe the correct pain medication. Gave me Hydrocodone 5/325. I reminded them of my 20 year history of pain related concerns. I was told as a rule they only allow 2 Hydrocodone 5/325 every 4 hours. I called the next morning to the doctor and actually expected him to call in the correct meds but he refused and just stated to add 600 mg ibuprofen. One excuse they gave is that they did not want a lot of Tylenol in my body. I stated if that is the situation here Hydrocodone 10/325 has the same Tylenol with a better pain management. Naturally no answer. My follow up is February 10 however after I begged to see him and he is allowing me to see him February 10. This is mainly for a pain management discussion which in reality in lieu of my pain history should have been done months ago.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Thomas D. Kimbrough's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1976)

Workers Comp