Ratings for Dr. Sandra J. Sullivan

I have been going to Dr. Sullivan for years, not only does she do an awesome job but she genuinely cares about her patients and always tries to help any way she can. I would recommend her to anybody!!! She's great and I will never use anybody else!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr Sullivan was great! She spent a lot of time with me discussing my condition. I have never had a doctor that was so thorough and compassionate. I now take my kids and my husband to see her. Great experience!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr Sullivan is nice & good with children, however, I came to believe that money was playing too significant of a role in directing the treatment Dr Sullivan was going to give. Each time I mentioned anything that would cut into the PIP money it seemed Dr Sullivan attempted to minimize the issue, for ie. I mentioned that my 3 year old is having nightmares & regression of behavior & obsessing over the accident and I felt he needed counseling. Dr Sullivan stated that children bounce back quick, in my opinion, minimizing the situation even though my son had been in 3 car accidents in one month & I was literally in tears on several visits to her office. When we asked Dr. Sullivan for a bill, Dr. Sullivan refused to provide my husband with his bill stating that we might run off with the money. Dr. Sullivan told me that I wasn't improving & she was ordering an MRI. Her assitant told me she would call me w appointment time. No appointment was set since I have elected not to hire an attorney.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Sandra J. Sullivan's Credentials

• Spanish

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)