Ratings for Dr. Joshua Loew

Dr. Loew tortured my 73 year old mother with multiple anesthesia on the 1st day of stent procedure. She was screaming and shaking in pain. When she asked them to stop and that she wanted to go home, the staff nurses just laughed at her. My mom was traumatized that she didn't want to go back for the 2nd day of stent. When my sister (director of nursing at a home health care) came to know about it, she gave the medical team including dr. Loew an instruction and a warning to treat our mom better. Guess what? On the 2nd day after the stent procedure, my mother had tears and said she didn't feel any pain and it was possible My mother had tears on the 2nd day and said that it was possible that she didn't feel the horrible pain on the 1st day. Hadn't been with my sister's intervention, my mother would have experienced the tremendous pain and mock again. When I complained about Dr. Loew and his staff about what they did to my mom on the 1st day, he justified everything and showed no remorse with what they did. By the way, Dr. Loew also had a bad recommendation to bypass my mom that the primary cardiologist argued with him.my mom didn't need the bypass. We changed hospital care and provider. My mother is doing good now. Stay away from Dr. loew.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Joshua Loew's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet