Ratings for Dr. James E. POPE

I've had a fear of the dentist since childhood and I dreaded visiting one after a few years' gap in insurance coverage. But from my first visit Dr. Pope made me feel greatly at ease and with each subsequent visit I have felt better and better to the point where my anxiety is now almost non-existent. He is careful, thorough, and gentle-natured in his practice. The office is clean and new with up-to-date technology, and both Dr. Pope and his staff are physically gentle to the point where the experiences I've had, including a filling, have been almost pain-free. Also importantly, I've never encountered the chiding, shaming attitude I've seen from some dental professionals if I haven't been flossing enough or whatever. I've recommended him to friends and heard of other friends' experiences with similar great results, and I find the clinic's positive attitude has actually inspired me to be more proactive in my dental health than ever before.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012