Ratings for Dr. Judy K. Chiang

Dr. Chiang just seems concerned about money instead of patients. I have spent over $1,000 on treating acne scars. At first, she suggested micro-needling. I had several treatments and they made little difference in the scars. After the 4th treatment, she suggested that I have a Juvaderm treatment. She said this was better for treating the type of acne scars that I have. If that's the case, then she should have suggested Juvaderm first instead of having me go through the painful micro-needling. When I was in the office the last time for the Juvaderm treatment, I asked her if it would be possible for her to look at a spot that I had recently noticed and let me know if I should be concerned that about Melanoma. I had already paid $250 for the Juvaderm on that visit and I just got a bill for $74.00 because she spent 5 seconds looking at that spot. A doctor who really cared about her patients would be happy to just look at the spot without charging them...especially since I've spent so much money the last several months with little results. Furthermore, her bedside manner is awful. She is condescending and abrasive and interrupts frequently. On almost every visit over the last several years, I've had to wait over 45 minutes before being seen by her. Look elsewhere for a caring doctor!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

She is unfriendly, dismissive and too busy. She spends little time with the patient. Checks her notes and still gets it wrong. Wait time can be long in the waiting room and care rooms. I'll be changing Docs as soon as my surgery heals.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

The Dr. is always there to help when needed. Staff all pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Chiang for 5 years now. She found my melanoma which others missed. I have total trust in her and appreciate her thorough exam every time I go in. I feel lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Really good doctor, definite go see her if you have skin cancer

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Very happy that I found her. Other dermatology offices made me see a non-doctor first

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Realy liked her, always listens to my concerns, and calls me with my results. Staff also very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Chiang seemed uninterested in hearing what I wanted to discuss. She spent only a very minimal amount of time with me. Her attitude was very dismissive. Her staff pushed me towards some of the cosmetic procedures they perform. I would not recommend Dr. Chiang to a friend. Nor will I be seen by her again.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Helpful staff. Dr Chiang really knows her stuff. Impressed.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr Chiang did a great job with my skin cancer, close follow-up, you can barely see the scar.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Judy K. Chiang's Credentials

• Taiwanese

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Englewood, CO