Ratings for Dr. Martha Medrano

I have a referral from my insurance company that has been with her office for over a month. I have called the office repeatedly in an attempt to get an appointment. Each time I call, I am initially told that they cannot find the authorization. When I explain how many times my insurance company has faxed the authorization, they magically find it. Or, at least that is what they tell me. I am then told that once Dr. Medrano receives my authorization, she will call me personally to schedule an appointment. One time I was told that the person that normally handles the routing of the authorizations was on vacation. I have been told that Dr. Medrano was out of office. I have explained to her staff that this appointment is to get my anti-depression medication adjusted and ask what sort of timeline I can expect. They say they cannot answer that question. I will not be visiting this doctor nor will I recommend her or her office to anybody I know.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I called in, and the initial doctors (who need to recommended me) could see me in a week. Perfect, went in, got recommended to see Dr. Medrano, they saw me five minutes EARLY. WHen I got the recommendation I was concerned on how long it would be till I actually saw a doctor. They had an opening in two hours on the SAME DAY. Perfect. Saw Dr. Medrano and she was one of the most understanding and kind hearted people I've met. She took her time with me and really went above and beyond to try to help me out, both with her help and how others could help. To sum up: Professional.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013