Ratings for Dr. J. Michael Maloney

On my third appointment, he was not helpful. He said he'd given me instructions last time regarding a medication--and he had given me very different instructions. Was sarcastic about it. Clearly didn't want to talk about my issues (this was the third time talking about some of them). Did not listen to what I was saying during the appointment. He did take a biopsy of a suspicious skin blemish, but I won't be going back even if it is skin cancer. I will find someone who can clearly discuss my issues. I don't know what the problem was because the first two times I saw him, he was fine.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

By far one of the best doctors I have ever met. Dr. Maloney is kind, caring, funny and incredibly competent. It is clear that he loves what he does which is refreshing and ultimately very beneficial for his patients. The rest of the office staff is also very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Cherry Creek Dermatology for anyone seeking skin care.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr. J. Michael Maloney's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)