Ratings for Dr. Melanie M. Butler

Dr. Butler is a caring and wise doctor. She is easy to talk to. She took the time to listen and thoroughly assessed my symptoms so that she could make an accurate diagnosis. She made sure I was well informed about my condition and what my options were so that I could make my own choice. Thanks to Dr. Butler, I no longer have to deal with SUI. I know that if I ever need to see an urologist again, she will be my first choice.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

I went in for a vasectomy, and everything went smoothly. I found her to be very nice.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Best Dr. I have ever seen! highly recommended! extremely knowledgeable and friendly. you rarely see a Dr. that is exceptionally intelligent and friendly. I see she cares about her patients and will answer any questions you may have. Do not mistake her intellectual demeanor for lack of compassion . new patients and the elderly will feel comfortable and informed of any info. friendly staff! felt great after I left! Thank you Dr. Butler!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

When Dr. Butler entered the examination room she asked me why I was there. I told her my gynecologist had referred for a cystocele. Dr. Butler said I also had a rectocele and that the gynecologist should do the surgery. She also said that she is not an advocate for surgery so she wasn't sure why I was there. I suggested she read the not that my gyn had sent. She opened/read that. Then she said that she would do an exam and talk to me about behavior modifications. At that point I told her that we could just skip it. I found Dr. Butler to be rude and dismissive. And I kind of hope that when she is my age (54) that she finds herself with bladder issues of her own and a doctor as lacking in compassion as she is. I also didn't appreciate that they had a young man interview me before she saw me. Although he was profession, I found it embarrassing to give details of my bladder to a man. That's why I had sought out a female physician. I would suggest avoiding Dr. Butler's practice.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Melanie M. Butler's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Connection Dental Network