Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Cohen

I went to Dr. Cohen for the first time for a physical yesterday, and could not be happier that I did. I was a nervous wreck (1st physical in years), he was relaxed & attentive. He spent over an hour discussing my history and concerns. Then called today to discuss my test results, and was willing to talk as long as I had questions. It's very convenient that he's also a cardiologist, because you don't have to go elsewhere for heart related tests/care if you need them. His attitude is perfect for worriers. While he recommended certain tests, he let me decide which to proceed with. Definitely aware of the mind-body connection which I really appreciated. Open to non-med interventions. Parking was $18. Overall my visit with him left me feeling very relieved, and very glad I finally have an answer for those forms that ask you to name your primary care doctor Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Cohen is the best! I will never go to another doctor! Such a difference from other doctors that make you wait forever to see them, then make you feel rushed. Dr. Cohen takes enough time with you to answer all your questions and concerns. He also has a unique style, in that he tries to get your whole body healthy... not just put a "band-aid" on the problem. He is really a great doctor and I'm not getting paid to say this! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Gregory D. Cohen's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)