Ratings for Dr. Chima O. Ohaegbulam

I can say enough about Dr. O. He performed a fusion on me last April and I have been much much better since my recovery. In 2014 I went to a New year's eve party and I couldn't finish 1 dance without having to sit every few minutes. In 2015, I was falling without warning and went to a new year's eve party after the surgery and my recovery. I dance all night, didn't have to take pain killers at all. Highly recommended if you are on the fence about surgery. Thanks Dr. O and NEBH and definitely Tawana!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Ohaegbulam performed abLumbar fusion and three laminectomies on me 2 weeks ago. I had been in severe pain for 18 months, unable to stand or walk more than 500'. He is professional, personable, approachable and among the best of neurosurgeons. Don't hesitate if you need surgery. It was a miracle cure for me. Thanks Dr.O and NEBH.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had two herniated discs that caused extreme pain and numbness. I was quite nervous about the surgery. Dr. Ohaegbulam answered all my questions and put me at ease. He is extremely professional and also personable. I would highly recommend him. When I woke from the surgery all pain was immediately gone. Thank you Dr. Ohaegbulam.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr Ohaegbulam and his staff are always polite, and always understand the medical issues that the patients have. Dr. Ohaegbulam, himself is informative, and never gives false information about the bone disease I have. Most surgeons that I have come in contact with act as if they were god and cure you with surgery. Where, Dr. O is practical, humble, understanding, and do understand exactly what and why my body is the way it is. I could write much much more,but this short and to the point. Lisa Butruccio

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Great passionate provider with a very professional team working for him. I would highly recommend Dr. Chima.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. O'Haegbulam is a fine surgeon whom I have recommended to several people who have been equally pleased with the results. Unlike many surgeons he is also personable.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Dr. Ohaegbulam was extremely patient and helpful in my diagnosis - he took the time to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Ohaegbulam is one of the most compassionate, knowledgeable and accommodating doctors I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Unpretentious and soft-spoken he was able allay my fears and apprehensions not once, but twice. While its most everyone’s goal to avoid surgery, if it is needed I would highly recommend him and the New England Baptist Hospital. His staff is top notch and always very responsive. I had a disc herniation, which after months of conservative treatments, required surgery. I was well until nearly three years later when I suffered a second herniation at the same level, requiring another surgery. I’m feeling better, post-surgery the second time then I did after the first. I believe there is a lot to be said for maintaining a positive attitude and getting off the pain medications as soon as is tolerable. Being realistic in my expectations and goals has made the latest incident much more tolerable

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Had L5S1 disc surgery with Dr O 4 months ago and ended up in more pain than before the surgery! His staff promises call backs but it rarely happens... seriously think long and hard about back surgery as it does not always go as surgeon says !!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Chima O. Ohaegbulam's Credentials

• Univ Of Nigeria, Coll Of Med, Enugu, Anambra, Nigeria (Grad. 1991)