Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Louis

Had surgery with him s long time ago but, he was not good. He only got 80% of my Thoracic Tumor saying that they couldn't get the rest. Well 3 years later ANOTHER Dr. did. Back then his office staff was awful but, that was years ago.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

In Dec 2014 he paid a malpractice settlement suit last year for a quarter million dollars. The patient died. He's closed his practice and moving to a new office at a hospital. Final Diagnosis For Which Treatment Was Sought Including Patient's Actual Condition: Brain abscess in right posterior temporal region. Operation, Diagnostic, Or Treatment Procedure Rendered Causing The Injury: Alleged failure to order surgical drainage for patients brain abscess. Diagnostic Code : Misdiagnosis Made, If Any, Of Patient's Actual Condition: Alleged failure to document any clinical recommendations and to recommend surgical drainage for patient's brain abscess in second opinion consultation. Principal Injury Giving Rise To The Claim Death. Severity Of Injury Permanent: Death. That's a direct lift from the settlement on the Florida Office of Regulation of Insurance page Severity Of Injury Permanent: Death. Here's the link: apps.fldfs.com/PLCR/Details/MPLClaim.aspx?id=61711 Put this in front of it: https://

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

He just keeps sending me round and round in circles to different doctors. After sending me to 4 diff specialists he still hasn't made a final recommendation and wants me to see them all again. It takes weeks to get into see these doctors. Two of them are at Moffitt. I have no idea why. I don't have cancer. I have DDD at L4 L5 and all 4 specialists said I need to surgery. It's taken 4 months and now he wants me to do it all again?! Meanwhile I'm in agonizing pain. I talked to my family doc and he said Louis has a reputation of being TOO conservative. I want a surgeon that's hesitant to operate but I'm finding someone else. If a neurologist, a orthopedic surgeon, a physiatrist, and another neurosurgeon all say that I need surgery but this guy wants me to go around and see them all again I'm out of there. On top of all that there are 2 of the people on his staff they are way under qualified. One is just downright rude and uncaring and another is cranky and smells like smoke.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Kenneth M. Louis's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)