Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Hardesty

I'm hearing all these great things about him but my experience was horrible I had a full tummy tuck abdominoplasty and tightening of my muscles nothing but problems from day one this was not what I expected at all had I done my research because of the perfection is that I am in a professional industry and business woman I would have never gone to this doctor I had to have a revision done which cost me double to fix all the scar tissue dog years-and pain for 9 months emotional, psychologically and physically. I am an athletic woman and was not able to even start to run again until my 7th month post op and I was still not up to par thankfully I found the right surgeon who instructed me cared-for me was concerned about me and what my expectations were of him and exceeded them with the utmost highest level of integrity and perfection the surgeon was the best revision surgeon And brought everything together as he promised I also received a 3 year guarantee on his work but I know I will not need it because he did such a wonderful job. Do your due-diligence Before you consider this surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I've heard good things about him, but my experiences have been negative. First, he was an hour late for my last two appts, I understand he's a doctor, but at the very least apologize. He prescribed a treatment for my eyes called thermismooth for 6 visits and after 6 treatments and 1000.00 there were no results. I go in to discuss this and he wants me to pay now for a "treatment" cream and come back in 6 weeks for Botox because he doesn't have time. I go to talk to the receptionist and she tells me it's not a treatment, it only makes the area look better while in use and it will be another 400. Maybe he's good with surgeries, but I would definitely skip him for facial treatments or minor stuff because he doesn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Highly recommended daughter and I both used Dr Hardesty couldn't ask for a better Dr or friendlier staff .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Hardesty is very helpful in answering questions. Is knowledge is extensive. His staff is super friendly and caring. Would recommend him for your cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Example: Best Plastic Surgeon in the inland Valley!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

First off, I want to thank Dr. Hardesty’s staff, especially Narcella & Alana, they are friendly and personable. They go above and beyond, even to the point of putting my make-up on for me after my procedure because they knew I was taking my Mother out to dinner afterwards! Secondly, I want to thank Dr. Hardesty for being such a great doctor! He makes you feel totally comfortable, like you are his only patient, you never feel rushed, he relates to you on a personal level, not as just a patient. His skill as a surgeon are unsurpassed, I trusted him with my face (eyes), and I am extremely pleased with the results. I would choose him any day over any Beverly Hills surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr Hardesty has given me the breasts of my dreams! He did my breast aug, and I wasn't sure which number of cc's i was the amount i wanted. He asked me to bring in a couple pictures for him to see the look i wanted, and boy did he deliver. Im a super scaredy cat when it comes to surgery, and he got me through it with a smile on my face!!! The whole staff is wonderful, and I wouldn't dare go anywhere else for my needs!! I highly recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Hardesty and his staff are amazing. I had a full TT with muscle repair with liposuction a breast lift with an augmentation, from the consult forward I have had the best medical care. I scheduled a consult and Dr Hardesty walked me through what all the procedures entailed, recovery and what to expect post op. I knew as soon as we met this was the doctor that was going to fulfill my life long dream. I was concerned because I have a health issue which we discussed and the plan of how to keep my post op a great experience. Surgery was scheduled I arrived at the beautiful surgery center which I was greeted by very attentive staff. Dr Hardesty was at the surgery center at 7 am. We went into surgery at 7:30am, at 1:30pm I was in recovery. Spent the night at a facility in which Dr. Hardesty came to see me at 8:00pm that evening to see how I was doing, then he came back the next morning at 8 am before he went into the office. He also called me once I got home at least once a day to see how I was feeling. I am now 5 weeks post op and feel amazing. I had no issues with surgery or recovery I followed all Dr. Hardesty instructions. If I had any questions I would call his office and had a phone call back within an hour or less from either staff or Dr. Hardesty. I now have a beautiful flat tummy with awesome breast and finally able to wear cute clothes to show off my new curves. I recommend Dr. Hardesty and his staff to anyone wanting to have any type of cosmetic surgery. Dr Hardesty is very compassionate, understanding a great listener and communicator and Board Certified, which is what you want when you go through any type of cosmetic procedures. If your contemplating surgery schedule a consult with Dr Hardesty you will not be disappointed. He's the best in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I am a certified surgical tech, plastics coordinator. I had serveral plastic surgeons at my disposal.for.my procedure. I am three months post op from a browlift, upper and lower blephroplastys, and implant exchange. I am very satisfied with my decision in choicing Dr. Hardesty. When looking for a plastic surgeon you want one that makes you feel comfortable. That makes you feel as though you are a priority. You want one with years of experience and board certified. All this and more you will.find with Dr. hardesty. Dr. Hardesty has been a preceptor to numerous surgeons in yhe surrounding areas and abroad. He has a real joy from.the job that he does. He finds great enjoyment in making people feel like their best selfs. His office staff treat you as though you are a personal friend. You will not be dissatisfied with your final choice in Dr. Hardesty, no matter.what your needs may be. Heres to the best that you can be!!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr. Hardesty is very heart less and will not fix his mistakes with out charging you more and more money. Please search around before choosing this doctor.

Submitted May 4, 2015