Ratings for Dr. Tammie F. Hicks

Dr Hicks saw my 14 year old daughter today. My daughter is deaf, and I was concerned about communication barrier, but Dr. Hicks was very understanding and patient. She did an amazing job communicating with my daughter. I am impressed by her passion to ensure a thorough exam took place, and her compassion. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Great place....highly recommend them. Dr. Hicks and her staff made my children very comfortable and we had a great experience. I really appreciate the service and consideration they provided us.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Going to the eye dr. is stressful to me, but Dr. Hicks and her staff could not have been nicer. Great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Hicks.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Hicks it an awesome eye doctor and really listens to you. She is very knowledgeable in her answers she provides and she goes out of her way to make you understand. She is courteous and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

Dr. Tammie F. Hicks's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1995)