Ratings for Dr. Alfred Sofer

I highly recommend Dr. Sofer. He did an amazing job on my BA! Super pleased!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I've had a great experience with Dr. Sofer. I was nervous about my surgery and he spent extra time with me to make sure I understood everything and was comfortable… And I had lots of questions. I'm very pleased with my results and I highly recommend Dr. Sofer.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I love this doctor. I had my surgery for my mommy makeover 6 months ago and I couldn't be more pleased. I was immediately comfortable with Dr. Sofer. He has a great bedside manner and is very talented. Not an easy combination to find. So now... I HAVE A FLAT STOMACH!!! I'm so happy. What a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Alfred Sofer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Voted top plastic surgeon by Castle Connolly in Fairfield County, CT and the New York Metro area, board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Alfred Sofer has a strong reputation for his devotion and care to his patients. At his Connecticut practice, Plastic Surgery Center of Fairfield, Dr. Sofer offer’s his patient’s procedures for the body, breast, and face such as breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and liposuction. To learn more about Dr. Sofer and the procedures her offers please visit his website today!

• English

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1993)

• Breast Augmentation