Ratings for Dr. Sabine Liske

Saw her in the ER. Very lovely Doctor. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

The staff here are friendly, but you can never reach them by telephone! I like to arrive 5-10 minutes before my appointment and I'm always waiting for 30mins-1.5 hours. I find she has too many patients and is always overbooked which in turn always effects my appointments! I feel rushed and I feel like a number. I had to be asked to be vaginally checked and when she did she left me in alot of pain! She seems very knowledgeable but doesnt have the time to share. I liked her at first, very calm and soft spoken. Now I wish I had someone different. I'm a patient not a number!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Was not able to even get an appointment and its been 4 months since I got referred by my family doc. Staff never attends the phone and if eventually do manage to get a hold, they say they never received any referral...even though it was faxed over 3 times. Extremely disorganized office, will try my luck somewhere else. Cant comment on the doctor herself as I never got an appointment. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Trying to get in touch with this office is a nightmare..

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Liske was very calm and relaxed when I first saw her, she has answered all my questions that I've had and has a good sense of humour as well. I feel very comfortable about her:)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Only had 1 appointment with her so far however Dr Liske was extreamly knowledgable and took the time to get all of our medical history and comment on everything. She had the time to answer my list of questions and is very calming in her approach (great for me as i have been anxious about the pregnancy since my early complications) Would recommend her for sure!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Experience was great! Staff is nice and knowledgable! They are on time with appointments and I never had to wait due to a delay. Sometimes when speaking with nurse, she would cut me off and now allow me to finish and sometimes felt they were rushing me a bit. Would be nice if they asked if we had any questions, concerns, etc before telling us to have a nice day! But that being said, it wasn't done in a rude way and didn't alter my opinion of the clinic or dr. Elford. They helped me a lot through my first 3 months and I truly appreciate everything they did for me! Would definitely recommend dr. Elford!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Horrible Horrible experience , choose another doctor office If you can . The receptionist is the worst and have never seen anyone like her. She was sarcastic , no respect for humans , we are like numbers. I waited close to a year to get an appointment rescheduled twice and when I went there she asked me to come next week. No Sorry or apologize , dint call me and very irresponsible office. I will never go back there , its totally my worst experience in a clinic ever...

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr Liske is caring and calming even during the most stressful of times. My son's delivery was an emotional roller coaster and a rare medical emergency and Doctor Liske was amazing throughout. I couldn't have put his health or mine in more capable hands. Wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

She is a nice dr however she never took the time to watch for my health, she rushed my last visit at 36 weeks cause she had an emergency which I understood but that doesn't mean not to really check my bp properly and I lost my child the next day. This left a huge scar mentally and I wouldn't go back. I feel all dr should see patients as humans not a number then maybe today my daughter would have been alive :(

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016