Ratings for Dr. Sabine Liske

She is a nice dr however she never took the time to watch for my health, she rushed my last visit at 36 weeks cause she had an emergency which I understood but that doesn't mean not to really check my bp properly and I lost my child the next day. This left a huge scar mentally and I wouldn't go back. I feel all dr should see patients as humans not a number then maybe today my daughter would have been alive :(

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Awful experience with first baby, she's way too busy and has no idea who her patients are. She left me unable to walk for 4 weeks and in tremendous pain for over 2 yrs. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I was lucky enough to give birth to both of my kids with Dr. Liske delivering both of them. She is the greatest doctor in the world. Anyone would be lucky to be patient.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

As with all specialists, punctuality suffers but to her credit, she was only 30 mins late with me. When I got to talking with her, I saw why though. She really does take her time and she knows what she's talking about. I've met only one other doctor in my life that I would qualify as intelligent, but Dr. Liske has definitely made the list. I was also very impressed by the fact that she had read my history prior to me coming in (a little thing that most other doctors say they do but really don't bother to do). She seems to have a lot of experience and she was very clear when she explained my condition. She took the time to answer any and all questions I had (even the ridiculously stupid and irrelevant ones) and she gave me options. She didn't try to push me into a particular treatment, she laid out all my options, gave me her recommendation (and her reason for it) and then allowed me to make the call. Just a note that I was not there for anything pregnancy-related though. However, should I ever have a pregnancy, she'll be the first one I call.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Liske- she is the best doctor ever. So knowledgeable, so kind and caring. She has been my dr. for 5 of my kids, delivered 4 -which included 1 emergency c- section. The wonderful care I received can never be forgotten.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr Liske and her receptionist Michelle are both amazing. I had nothing but the best care. I was an unexpected C-section and Dr Liske made the right call - she saved my baby's life with that call and kept me calm through an extremely traumatic delivery. I have told my family doctor that I won't go to anyone but her for this next pregnancy. She is very straightforward and to the point and answers all questions, no matter how small. She is very kind and thoughtful. Most of my friends have had her as an OB as well and all loved her!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr.liske might be the best doctor this world has to offer. She is extremely intelligent, has great bedside manner, and always puts her patients first. Yes, you might have a bit of a wait for some appointments, but she is always apologetic and will make sure that you get every minute of her time that you need when it is your turn. I was lucky enough to have her deliver my son as well, she wasn't even on call but came over to the hospital to deliver him. She is such a professional, she made me so relaxed and confident in her abilities. I would recommend dr.liske with the utmost confidence!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. Sabine Liske's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She is a nice dr however she never took the time to watch for my health, she rushed my last visit at 36 weeks cause she had an emergency which I understood but ..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience with first baby, she's way too busy and has no idea who her patients are. She left me unable to walk for 4 weeks and in tremendous pain for o..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liske is very knowledgeable, and takes the time to listen to and answer any questions. I am glad my Dr. referred me to her. "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Liske is very knowledgeable and confident which in my opinion is the most important characteristic in a good doctor! "

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was lucky enough to give birth to both of my kids with Dr. Liske delivering both of them. She is the greatest doctor in the world. Anyone would be lucky to ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is the best Doctor i have ever met she was the Doctor for all my three daughters birth my wife was very much feel safe and relex with her "

December 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "As with all specialists, punctuality suffers but to her credit, she was only 30 mins late with me. When I got to talking with her, I saw why though. She really ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Liske- she is the best doctor ever. So knowledgeable, so kind and caring. She has been my dr. for 5 of my kids, delivered 4 -which includ..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Liske and her receptionist Michelle are both amazing. I had nothing but the best care. I was an unexpected C-section and Dr Liske made the right call - she..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.liske might be the best doctor this world has to offer. She is extremely intelligent, has great bedside manner, and always puts her patients first. Yes, you..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr liske has an excellent bedside manor and is extremely informative. I would recommend her to friends and family. "

October 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Liske for many years. I am pleased to find a site in which to post a comment. In my opinion (& those that I know, that see her too)..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Liske. She is so knowledgeable and does such a great job of making you feel calm during what can be a very stressful time. I just hope whe..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor .. So fortunate to have her as my OB through both of my pregnancies."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr. Liske for all 6 of my pregnancies. One was a late term miscarriage and as horrible as that was to go through the care I received from her was gre..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care and bedside manner. I had a radical hysterectomy (on my 50th birthday!) and could not speak highly enough of the experience. Would totally reco..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "So far my experience with dr liske has been just okay... After having previous miscarriages, and then becoming pregnant again, I had done a lot of research on O..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She seemed great until it came time to deliver my baby. I was so excited to see her but came in angry at me for changing my last name and not letting her office..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Liske or about her receptionist, Michelle. Both are kind, caring, compassionate, and excellent at what they do. Dr. L..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liske demonstrates empathy and compassion for her patients. She gives you 110% of her attention. In addition she provides excellent explanation of the surg..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My family Dr sent a referral to Dr. Liske office over 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received an apt yet. I have tried to leave a vm but the vm tells you that ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liske was amazing. She at MOST runs 30 mins behind (which I think is fantastic compared to most specialists). She has wonderful bedside manner and overall d..."

June 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L6H0" to "L6J 1X8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 331 Sheddon Av". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19053371995".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful! She makes you feel at ease and doesn't make you feel nervous at all. I had her for my first pregnancy and I was terrified based on family history and..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful. She is nice, warm, kind and marvelous at her work. I never faced surgery with less fear or concern and all went well and is healing beautifully."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent OBGYN, provides 100 attention to you during the visit. Demonstrates concern her patient. Takes times to explain everything. "

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor but staff are nit replying on time"

April 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She is experienced, reassuring and patiently addresses all the questions/concerns despite being quite busy. There is a 15-20 min wait time at the office, but I..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have gone through two pregnancies and one other condition with Dr Liske, and have always had great care. I can appreciate that there maybe delays in seeing h..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is sooooo excellent. I would recommend every one to her clinic"

March 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Liske is truly wonderful. She has years of experience and has seen it all, so to those who say she seems "dismissive", I would say that she just isn't an ala..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Overall, my experience with Dr. Liske is just okay. I find her to be somewhat cold, distant, and dismissive of any concerns. It seems she's memorized a few spee..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Doctor. Don't bother with her, find someone who will spend more than 2 minutes with you in your appt. My 20 week appt i told her the stick that you hav..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I simply love Dr. Liske and her receptionist Michelle. They are wonderful, knowledgeable and compassionate. In fact, I have often joked with Dr. Liske that th..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Liske has a friendly, calming demeanour and clearly knows her stuff. She delivered my twins (on the evening of her wedding anniversary!) and handled the se..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Liske. She is calm, supportive and reassuring. She cared for me during my pregnancy and wouldn't think of going to anyone else. So nice, ..."

October 15, 2014