Ratings for Dr. Sabine Liske

Staff never picks up phone nor returns phone calls

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Liske just performed my c-section for my little man and she was amazing! I had the best experience with her - she was so kind and put my mind to ease being very nervous about a c-section for my 1st baby. She has a wonderful demeanor and always took the time to explain things to me through the pregnancy, my experience with her and Oakville hospital were well beyond my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone having a baby!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Sabine Liske is very helpful and kind. (SDSingh)

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

very knowledgeable and willing to answer all my questions... I really like her. However getting a hold of her is almost impossible, receptionists never answer the phone and messages are hardly ever returned

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Doctor is amazing very knowledgeable. Very kind. However receptionist is terrible never can get a hold of her and if she does respond to voicemails it's weeks after the fact

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr is amazing. Understanding informative and to the point and up front about things.never stuck waiting very long which is great. However with the exception of one receptionist her staff is horrible. I recommend booking appointments o tThursdays and if you need to call make it on a thursday as its the only day the receptionist who actually does her job and answers the phone is in.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Very knowledgeable, informative and friendly. It was my first experience with her and she responded to all my questions giving me understanding and valuable information.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

worst experience with the medical system I've ever encountered. after driving 4 hours to pick up my daughter to see Dr. Liske the doctor wasn't even in. the office said the appointment should have been cancelled but noted no one had bothered to call. no apology either.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I like her demeanor and she appears very knowledgeable however, as shared by other reviews you feel like a number. Appointments are 10mins if that and I never feel I have the opportunity to ask my questions knowing there are 20women behind me in line. It would be helpful if she asked if I had any questions or concerns that way I would feel like she actually had time for me. However she does always take the time to read my file prior to our time which is helpful.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Liske is great!!! I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016