Ratings for Dr. Sabine Liske

I’ve recently got operated by dr Liske, she removed 2 cyst, on ovarys, I can’t say how appreciative I am for her kindness and professionalism, I’ve been in so much pain and seen many specialists for the pass 5 years and the cyst was growing and all where telling me it pass the cyst will leave... she took time to see before operation and after operation, she’s really gentle and very respectful, the operation was successful! This is for sure one of the best OBGYN and I’m looking forward to my healing and further appointments! Thank you! As for her secretary very helpful and kind great team I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Unresponsive office, pick up your phone and respond to patients messages.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Amazing OBGYN doctor, makes you feel very comfortable in the office and communicating with her. Great attitude and so much knowledge, knows how to talk to you in a manor I could understand as she is my first obgyn I’ve seen and spoke too!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Liske is hands down one of the best doctors. I had my daughter 10 days ago and she was amazing. My pregnancy was really hard but Dr.Liske helped me get through it. I’m glad I had Dr.Liske as my OB.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Liske, Is amazing at her job. She recognizes and offers support for people who have suffered with postpartum depression with follow up appointments or a call . She genuinely cared about the entire process when treating me during the pregnancy and even after.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr Liske just delivered my second daughter two weeks ago. I was so happy to have her on call for my induction date. I had the pleasure of seeing her all throughout that pregnancy as well. She was referred to us by one of my husbands coworkers, and she has been nothing but awesome! Very on the ball, very personable and very professional. She was very calming and laid back during delivery which was so refreshing. The nurses in L&D at Oakville had nothing but good things to say about her as well. You can tell she treats all people the same and is just a kind and genuine person. If you get Dr Liske to deliver your baby you are in great hands! I look forward to seeing her again in the future for possibly a third!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I have been using Dr. Liske since my son was born in 1998 and would not go to any other Doctor for my Ob/Gyn needs. Michelle at the desk is awesome and Dr. Liske is very professional, kind and knowledgeable. There is sometimes a wait but trust me, she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

How could you not give Dr Liske and her receptionist Michelle 5/5 stars?! They are both awesome! I have enjoyed my time at this clinic so much. Dr Liske is so kind and patient and extremely knowledgeable in her field. Michelle is always on the ball, and like previous people have said, she always remembers your name and greets you with a smile. This is probably the most personable clinic I’ve ever been to! It’s a breath of fresh air. I unfortunately did not have Dr Liske with my first pregnancy as we delivered at a different hospital. But she was recommended to us by one of my husbands coworkers and she has been nothing but amazing. I pray that she is on staff when I deliver in the next month! But if not, I have heard mostly wonderful things about the rest of her team. As far as the woman that complained about Dr Liske “not caring about her mental issues” umm why would she? She is an OBGYN, not a clinical psychologist or a counselor. She doesn’t have time for that. That would be like complaining to your dentist about menstrual cramps. Get real.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Liske as she has great bedside manner. She is very calm and easy going which is what I needed in a doctor especially when I was going through my first pregnancy. I ended up using her again for second child even though she was out of my jurisidiction. I preferred to drive the extra distance just to have her as my doctor. Michelle at reception is also great! Always remembered who I was when I walked in and in a good mood!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I was very fortunate to have Dr Liske as my dr for my first pregnancy. She was amazing always helpful knowledgeable, great bedside manner and I never felt rushed at my appointments. She was fanstic when deliverying my baby. Michelle at reception is AMAZING. So friendly and always remembers everyone's name. I would highly recommend Dr Liske and her office to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017