Ratings for Dr. Sabine Liske

I would highly recommend Dr Liske as she has great bedside manner. She is very calm and easy going which is what I needed in a doctor especially when I was going through my first pregnancy. I ended up using her again for second child even though she was out of my jurisidiction. I preferred to drive the extra distance just to have her as my doctor. Michelle at reception is also great! Always remembered who I was when I walked in and in a good mood!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I was very fortunate to have Dr Liske as my dr for my first pregnancy. She was amazing always helpful knowledgeable, great bedside manner and I never felt rushed at my appointments. She was fanstic when deliverying my baby. Michelle at reception is AMAZING. So friendly and always remembers everyone's name. I would highly recommend Dr Liske and her office to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I had seen another OB in the Oakville team and had a horrible experience. I asked to be transfered to Dr Liske and have been so happy ever since. She is very professional which is what I was looking for. Always happy to answer my many questions and never felt judged. Michelle is the receptionist and always on her game. She is simply amazing and always happy to help with a smile. If you are looking for someone who is going to have you and your babies best interest I highly recommend Dr. Liske

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Sabine Liske is very kind, helpful and amazing. Thank you Dr. Liske.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Liske's office is organized and punctual. She is also a skilled surgeon. I had a tubal ligation with her and it went well. However, in terms of her knowledge regarding the interactions between hormones and mental health, she is limited. She also is discriminating to people with mental health issues. She did not listen to my concerns about the interaction between my body and mind with the mirena iud. Having it in my body was a chaotic nightmare. She simply suggested I was imagining it and displayed anger towards me.when I asked her to remove.it. she also stated that she could not help it if I was an anxious person. I think if you are looking for a simple surgical procedure, she would be fine. However for women living with any sort of mental health issue including mild anxiety, I would not use her. She lacks any empathy and understandINg regarding what it is to be in pain, live with anxiety or think about patients as individuals. I didn't have her as my dr when I birthed my children and I shudder to think how she might treat a new mother who was suffering with any kind of postpartum issues. Her practice is incredibly busy any way, my advice would be to stay away.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

This is my second pregnancy and I was not happy with my OB fir the first pregnancy. I have seen Dr. Liske twice now and she is AMAZING. So thorough and kind and listens. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I never thought doctors like Dr Liske existed. She truly took time to help me be completely comfortable with a procedure about which i waa very apprehensive and doubtful. She is patient caring and brilliant MD. Thank you Dr Liske!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Very knowledgeable, compassionate and very very humble. Even saw me at the L&D for a primary check up. Always took time to answer all my questions calmly and never rushed .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

This is a first impression review. I saw Dr Liske today for the first time in early pregnancy and she is so nice! She took her time with me to go through all of my history (extensive) and I never felt rushed at all. She answered all of my questions to which I left completely satisfied with her answers. Her receptionist Michelle was on today and she was very nice as well. Maybe this is the "Thursday" receptionist people are taking about. I haven't tried phoning the clinic yet so I'm not sure how hard they are to get a hold of. I have my first child at CVH, and this experience so far is way better. Her office is quiet and clean and not over jammed with patients unlike CVH. She truly takes her time with all of her patients and makes you feel important and welcome. Lovely lady.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Liske performed a d&c for me at Oakville hospital. We had miscarried and the pain became too much. She was very compassionate, professional and honest. My only complaint is that after to procedure was done, no one who was in the OR came and talked to me. They told me nothing and that was honestly really disappointing and we felt very alone and wanted information that no one would give us. Maybe no news is good news, but everyone else I've talked to at least had some follow-up afterwards with either the OB or OR nurse.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017