Ratings for Dr. Sabine Liske

Dr. Liske performed a d&c for me at Oakville hospital. We had miscarried and the pain became too much. She was very compassionate, professional and honest. My only complaint is that after to procedure was done, no one who was in the OR came and talked to me. They told me nothing and that was honestly really disappointing and we felt very alone and wanted information that no one would give us. Maybe no news is good news, but everyone else I've talked to at least had some follow-up afterwards with either the OB or OR nurse.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

She is a very nice person and very friendly. Most OB's are clinical and short. However the staff are ridiculously slow, unprofessional and are almost never able to answer the phone. My 6 week post on was never scheduled and I had to chase then for an appt

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

She was my obgyn during all 3 of my pregnancies and then was my first borne obgyn of her first child. She is an exceptional doctor. Kind, knowledgable. I am so grateful she was there for us.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Staff never picks up phone nor returns phone calls

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Liske just performed my c-section for my little man and she was amazing! I had the best experience with her - she was so kind and put my mind to ease being very nervous about a c-section for my 1st baby. She has a wonderful demeanor and always took the time to explain things to me through the pregnancy, my experience with her and Oakville hospital were well beyond my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone having a baby!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Sabine Liske is very helpful and kind. (SDSingh)

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

very knowledgeable and willing to answer all my questions... I really like her. However getting a hold of her is almost impossible, receptionists never answer the phone and messages are hardly ever returned

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Doctor is amazing very knowledgeable. Very kind. However receptionist is terrible never can get a hold of her and if she does respond to voicemails it's weeks after the fact

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr is amazing. Understanding informative and to the point and up front about things.never stuck waiting very long which is great. However with the exception of one receptionist her staff is horrible. I recommend booking appointments o tThursdays and if you need to call make it on a thursday as its the only day the receptionist who actually does her job and answers the phone is in.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Very knowledgeable, informative and friendly. It was my first experience with her and she responded to all my questions giving me understanding and valuable information.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016