Ratings for Dr. Lisa K. Gieseke

Love Dr Lisa Gieseke have seen her for over 20 years, Wonderful Doctor, now she is doing Botox , Fillers ... LOVE Her.. She listens has always been Amazing

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr Gieseke is an outstanding doctor. My wife and I have been seeing her for 10+ years- she is knowledgeable, very friendly, and always makes time to deal with whatever issue is at hand. She has an excellent network of specialists for referrals if necessary, but referrals are a rare occurrence because she has the skills and knowledge to handle a variety of issues. She truly cares about us as people and as patients, and we have never received less than her 100% attention during a visit. Her office staff, from the front desk, to the technicians and nurses are also top notch. Her staff seems to have little turnover, which creates a consistent experience and is also usually evidence of a good place for staff. A previous reviewer complained of rude staff, but I have not seen this in ten years, and in fact have had many instances of her schedulers going out of their way to accommodate my schedule, often on relatively short notice to boot. I give Dr G and her entire practice an A+.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I love Dr. Gieseke. She actually listens. I was lucky to get in, as I believe she is at patient capacity. She is a fantastic doctor, and displays excellent bedside manner. I did see the other doctor at the practice once (Dr. Trawick?), who was also wonderful. The medical assistants and lab tech are also very nice.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

I love the Dr herself, and the nurses, but the front staff are always rude, non understanding, always try to diagnose my child themselves, and make it really hard to get an appointment when I truly need my child to be seen. When I get there, they are rude in person as well. I will soon find another Dr, hopefully in an office that I can count on when needed, and where I am treated with respect. It's a bummer, cause Dr. Lisa is truly great, she seen my child since 2010 and will miss her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr Gieseke is awesome!!! She is always helpful and understanding to any and all of my needs!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I love this doctor! She is amazing and does her best to help you. She doesn't fake it, she is truly concerned and cares about you're well-being.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Lisa K. Gieseke's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Ahcccs