Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Tornambe

I went in to get a clear mole on my face removed. They had pictures on what to remove. This butcher cut a sexy beauty mark off my face, and now I have a T shaped bad scar. Yes, not only did he just cut my face and remove the wrong thing, he left a horrible scar with his T permantantly in my face under my eye. He made the top stitch extra tight and 2 under loose to create this T signature. He should be put in jail. He never even asked for me to point out what was beinging removed, he looked at file and pictures were there.The clear mole was .5 inches away from the beauty mark, so for the last few years all I see is his handywork. They sent me back a $15 check as an apology, yes $15 to really add insult to serious injury. Another doctor at this practice cut a hole into the tip of my nose by another big mess up a month prior to this mess...find it hard to believe? 100% accuarate...I needed to inform the public before you wind up like me. Stay clear of this guy and this practice.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

i used dr tornambe for the basic removal of a mole...and the scarring that resulted from this minor procedure is absolutely HORRIFIC. ive been to plastic surgeons recently because i was interested in getting an elective surgery and each one was in disbelief and questioned what happened to me while examining me for a different area. i am now having the scar refined by a different doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

My experience with Dr. Tornambe is *completely* at odds with that of the previous reviewer. If an adjustment is in fact required and was offered, I would recommend accepting it in a heartbeat. Dr. Tornambe was recommended to me by a friend, and he achieved in one short lip-reconstruction procedure what three other surgeons (one a world famous Beverly Hills practitioner) could not. His skill and knowledge simply amazed me, and I knew from the moment the operation was done (under local anesthesia) that it was a tremendous success: I felt immediately more comfortable and, despite the minor initial swelling, could already see the excellent cosmetic results. Within a week, I was fully recovered and all who saw me commented that I looked great. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Tornambe for his contribution to my well-being and appearance. Considering how reasonable his fee was, this is the best investment in myself that I've ever made, and it would have been so at any price. Thank you, Doctor!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Elective procedure came out badly. Uneven, badly shaped. Had my opinion validated by friends, another surgeon. Although he offered to revise somewhat, I would not return to Tornambe but will go to another surgeon to get improvement.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012