Ratings for Dr. Dora Piccirilli

Dr. Piccorelli is great but the staff keeps you waiting. It annoys everyone. The staff looks miserable-no idea why. Let's blame it on Trump.:)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Drs r good but staff is terrible. Patients ignored while they discuss confidential info.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

I agree with the previous review. She is a great doctor, but the staff is by far the most incompetent group of people I have ever met. It took over two weeks to get a prescription, done by calling repeatedly and going there in person. I am leaving that office.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

staff is terrible. drs. are great. get all new people in your office and the practice will thrive. know so many people that left practice due to office staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

I went to see Dr. Piccirilli because I needed a primary care physician. The visit was great, they took me in early (which was very surprising)and she really took the time to listen. She is nice and compassionate, and I would recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

I loved her and all the other physicians at Family Medical, but had to leave as a patient due to the horrible way the office operates. Your business is discussed at the desk (so much for HIPA), you are made to wait for a long time every visit (in the waiting room and in the exam room) and the communication for call backs and follow ups is really lacking. It's unfortunate that the physicians in this practice don't have better management over the office staff.I know several others that have left due to the same reason. Too bad, because the doctors are good, but it's dealing with the office to get to the physicians that was too much to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

Dr. Dora Piccirilli is my primary care doctor. She is a very knowledgeable and compassionate caregiver. She does not let you leave her office with any questions unanswered, and has always called my home to follow up on my health. She is by far the best doctor I know of. I have referred my family

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

She is a very knowledgeable and compassionate caregiver who doesn't let you leave her office with any questions unanswered.She takes the time to listen to your health concerns,and makes you feel as comfortable with her, as you do with a close friend. She is a wonderful physician who I have been seeing for over ten years. Her greatest satisfaction is of helping her patients – seeing her patients as fellow human beings,developing empathy through long-standing relationships with her patients. She genuinely connects with her patients especially in emotional moments -- being moved by their humanity. Her mere presence has been healing and comforting to me during my many emotional encounters throughout the years. It is deeply gratifying to know my doctor will expand her boundaries and also be my therapy by her intrinsic healing capacity of simply being present.I wish we could clone her and everyone could have the quality of care that I receive, because she is the best.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

Dr. Dora Piccirilli's Credentials

• Sign Language

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1988)