Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Calabrese

After going to him for 10 years for Crohn's Disease I switched doctors when I moved. My new doctor couldn't believe the treatment I had been receiving. I had not been feeling 100% for the 10 years but thought it was just the Crohn's. The new doctor said the dosage of my medicine should have been raised years ago. When he did that, I've never felt better. He also said the dosage of medicine I received when having colonoscopies was too low. I had always felt pain when having colonoscopies but thought it was normal. The new doctor also used a pediatric scope to cause less damage to the colon. When I would have colonoscopies with Calabrese it always took me a couple days to recover from the pain of it. With the new doctor's methods I had no recovery time. I felt fine the same day. I now regret the 10 years of inadequate care I received. I do not recommend Dr. Calabrese.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014