Ratings for Dr. Polly J. Watson

Dr. Watson is easy to speak with about most any issue. She has an innate talent for making me feel comfortable and dragging things out of me that I really don't want to discuss. I am picky and not one that likes to go to the doctor. Dr. Watson has my complete confidence and I highly recommend her for menopausal ladies that want an excellent caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I have had one doctor for the last 14 years, and when we moved to Raleigh I was willing to make a 3hr one way drive to continue seeing my doctor. It has turned out that we do not have the schedule for that, and I was in need of a doctor. I've been broken hearted because I knew that I'd never find a doctor that was equally wonderful as my only other doctor. Meeting Dr Watson has changed all of that! She is an earthly angel that happens to be a doctor. She is heaven sent. She listens, engages, encourages, and much more. She is a gem that I have felt so blessed to have found.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

She is the worst! Her attitude is cold and indifferent, keeps you waiting for 30+ minutes in exam room and rushes the exam, doesn't explain meds or procedures, if you are premenopausal or menopausal she treats you like you are old and useless, refuses to write prescriptions for meds you need and have safely taken for years. Avoid!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

This doctor got very uptight with me due to my opinions about certain medical tests (because of my experience in the past) and because I did not want to rush into having an invasive and painful medical test (also probably expensive, but most importantly it's most likely unnecessary). She seems very paranoid about being sued, so if you decide not to follow the 'standard operating procedure' she might treat you badly also. She had so little patience with my questions that her body language SCREAMED anger at me. Being her patient for the short time I was has been a very unpleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Polly J. Watson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2000)