Ratings for Dr. Cindy M. Lee

Wonderful, caring, takes time with me. First doctor to really ever listen to me. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I love Dr. Lee, she is very caring and never makes you feel rushed!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr Lee is. Wry sweet and spends a great deal of time with you, however, Doug, her secretary is very annoying and acts like it is his own private practice. If you can't afford to pay upfront Doug will treat you like a criminal and try to withhold your prescription like he us the Dr. *rolls eyes*

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Loved Dr. Lee and her staff. Genuinely caring and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Lee spent a great deal of time with me discussing my health issues and helping me learn how to be healthier in general. And, the underlying issues that contribute to the issue I sought treatment for. We agreed on some longer term goals and strategies and subsequent visits are to check on how successful these strategies are working, and then we monitor and re-evaluate at each appointment. This is the kind of health partner I want in my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Lee is the most kind and caring physician I have ever seen. She takes takes her time to know really know you. She gave me helpful treatment that finally fixed an ongoing problem I had. She is the best by far---I am glad my friends recommended her. I learned all of her patients come from recommendations by friends. I have recommended her to all of my friends and they share my opinion of her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Very disappointed in my experiences with this dr. Her office is like walking into a grocery store for dieters. I want medical care, not diet gimics!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011