Ratings for Dr. Sarah J. Lee

I went to Dr. Lee because I had an ultrasound that revealed an inguinal hernia. I took the results to Dr. Lee and she told me i did not have a hernia despite the lump in my groin and the pain I was in and couldn't give an explanation as to what was causing this. She told me to get an endoscopy and colonoscopy. I went to a different surgeon for a 2nd opinion. In 5 minutes, he agreed it was a hernia and his staff had a surgery scheduled the following week. He repaired the hernia we were aware of and a 2nd one that didn't show on the ultrasound. I will NEVER go to Dr. Lee again. If I hadn't sought the 2nd opinion I would've had 2 unnecessary procedures and would still have the hernias. She did not listen to me or my concerns & completely disregarded the radiologist's report.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Lee did an excellent job with the evaluation and gave me three options along with the pros and cons of each. She gave me the percentage of reoccurrence with each option. I left the initial consultation with all of my questions answered.I had my hernia mesh surgery 6 days ago and am very pleased with the results. Her entire team of nurses and anesthesiologists were amazing. They made me feel very comfortable from the time I checked into the Oro Valley Hospital surgery center. I was back to work 5 days after surgery. I was very happy to see that the incision was made just inside the belly button and was very surprised at how small the incision was. They used some type of glue to close everything up. No stitches! Dr. Lee’s office called me the day after the surgery to ensure I was recovering well, which I appreciated. I would highly recommend her to anybody who needs to have a hernia repaired. Job well done!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Lee was caring, friendly, experienced and took excellent care of my husband. She was accessible when complication unrelated to the surgery occurred. She guided us through the recovery process with caring support. She literally saved my husband's life and we can never thank her enough. The Morgans

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012