Ratings for Dr. Fortunata L. Mendoza

I have been seeing her since I was in high school. I remembered my face was so swollen and was full of acne that I just had to see her because I could barely wash my face since it was so painful to touch. The assistant, Rexie, not only told me that there are no exceptions as to walk-ins but she was rude about it even if the doctor was in! I only wanted the dr to see my face just so she can prescribe something just so I can wash my face. Eventually, I was able to come in a month after. The dr told me that I should have just came in right when it happened. Talk about who should take the blame! Four years later, my skin is finally cleared, but some scarring. To this day, I still can't believe Rexie still works for there. Her rude and inconsiderate ways of dealing with clients will bring this dr down with her. I think the dr is awesome and very understanding, it's too bad we have to get through Rexie FIRST. Good luck to those who do decide to see this dr. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011