Ratings for Dr. Soheila Rostami

she is the false doctor and only is important for her tohave money

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr.Rostami is the best!!!..I've never felt happier walking out of the doctors office!!..FILLERS, FILLERS, FILLERS!!!.. (she's the best)...VERY, Knowledgable!!, like an artis, she has the perfect eye!! I can't say enough, Now that was money well spent!!..Thank, Again!!..I will be back!!!!..Mrs.Martin...

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

I went on recommendation. Worst mistake ever. Dr. Rostami was ok, and the office staff seemed ok, as well. Until I run into billing issues due largely to the doctor's office. See my Yelp review. Then the doctor and her staff is completely unresponsive, and sent my bill to a law office to collect. They sent me a bill 2 years later for my initial exam in 8/2011. I already paid for the procedure which was done in 11/2011...but, I didn't get that bill until 1 yr later. So 2 years later I get the bill now for the exam for that procedure and no one will speak with me about it. They are hiding behind a law office. There are plenty of good doctors in Reston. Don't go to this office for anything. I'm sure the whole practice has billing issues. Their new accounting firm told me they had a bad accountant in 2011 so that was why I didn't get my bill for my procedure until 1 year later. Simply horrible.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Saw on recommendation from optometrist. Seems knowledgeable, but has no tact. Found another opthamologist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Soheila Rostami's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA