Ratings for Dr. Bassam I. Alzagatiti

We have moved to a different Neurologist because his wife who runs the office is intolerably rude and discourteous. Many times when we have been in the waiting room we have heard her berate persons she was speaking to on the phone. She phoned my wife about a missed appointment and began the conversation with; "you owe me $35" in very unfriendly voice. I will not tolerate verbal abuse from anyone.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

The doctor's wife is awful. She belittles her patients and verbally abuses them. My husband stopped seeing Dr. Al after 2 years because he couldn't bare to see his wife for another visit. It's awful to think that patients go to him for help yet they receive verbal abuse from his wife.

Submitted November 16, 2016

dr al is the best that I have seen. A lot better than the rest in Visalia , especially that pantera. what an a** he is . Dr Al's staff are some of the best around

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr.Al is the best in town. Never had a problem with him or the staff. He has been the only one that I have seen, that takes time with me to answer any ? that I have had. The staff are very nice also. I have seen a lot of Dr's until I found him. Love Dr.Al

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr's wife, is a so rude! I can't believe how she treats Dr's clients. I've seen previous reviews and all are bad in regards to her. The Dr. is great. I hope he sees all the reviews and does something about her unethical behavior, plus she's really annoying.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

dr. al is a great doctor, unfortunately his wife (the office manager) is a horrid woman. I went to him for about 5 years. when the controlled substance law changed they wouldn't not refill my prescription until my appt (apt hog my script was due to be refilled a week before said appointment. their receptionist founded over and over. they tried to squeeze me in a week before my appt so I could fill my pain medication, they gave me a days notice. when I couldn't come up with $200 for my visit within a day for the unscheduled appointment, his wife told me I was dropped as a patient. she refused to give my my medical records or even a copy of my diagnosis and medicines so I could see another dr. she also threaten to call the police on me if I came to the office to get my records as well as call my mom and divulge my medical information. super unprofessional. pretty sad cause dr. al is a really good guy.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Does not like to work with Veterans. Falsifies medical records (claims to perform test during exam but does not). Does not listen to patient. Does not look for cause/cure, but is happy to treat patient with medication until they die. Possibly the worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Showed up for my appointment just to find out they canceled my appointment. She said I had to call and confirm it which I didn't know. The staff is horrible. I didn't even have a chance to meet the doctor and I guess I can say now that I am grateful for it. Glad I saw these reviews before I made another appointment with them. Definitely going else where!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Saw him once..staff extremely rude and talks down to you like you're an idiot and you should know the field of neurology. Had migraine rx ran out so I asked if they could refill it. The office manager said no you have to make an appt before we can refill you. It was maxalt not a narcotic or anything like that. I had a horrible migraine n they said we can get you in next month. Which was 3 weeks away. I said I'm hurting now what do I do? She said sorry our world doesn't revolve around you n we can't make an appt for you tomorrow just cause u say so..I will never go there again! They're there for $$ n not to help people.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

avoid the office manager. staff was considered very inappropriate and unprofessional. don't waste your time and choose a different neurologist.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012