You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Edgar F. Fincher

I visited Moy, Fincher, Chipps dermatology and was seen by Dr. Fincher. His service was great! I was A little worried about the wait time but he got me in and out in a timely manner, addressed all my concerns and took his time with me. Ive had bad experiences with other docs in this area but I'm happy to say that Dr. Fincher lived up to the hype. His nurses were very friendly and the office was beautiful. I would def. recommend Dr. Fincher to my fam and friends. Thanks Dr Fincher!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Dr. Edgar Fincher is a kind and caring doctor. Very attentive and thorough with all my questions and concerns. The staff are very accommodating. I completely enjoyed my visit.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

When I was told I had skin cancer I panicked. I had a friend who died in his 30's in 1989 from skin cancer that was discovered too late. In any case, Dr Fincher, from the moment he entered the exam room, put my fears at ease. He discussed my options and somehow made everything seem manageable. He explained my surgical procedure completely and even discussed what could expect in the way of scarring. I had surgery 10 days after my initial consultation and now, 3 months later, I couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr Fincher and thank you Katie (his wonderful nurse). It may have only been a routine procedure to them but to me it was a huge deal. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Fincher for a Basal cell on my face and had such a good experience . I was extremely nervous knowing he would have to cut on my face but Dr. Fincher explained every step of the way and kept me calm through the whole process. Such curtious bed side manor and I am extremely happy with the end results. My scar is 6 months out and barely noticeable. He gave me realistic expectations and I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Edgar F. Fincher's Credentials

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• First Name changed from "EDGAR" to "EDGAR F."

October 21, 2013