Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Buly

An amazing Dr with great bedside manner. I have been a patient since 2000. Having had a couple of hip arthroscopies followed by derotational osteotomies. Most recently hardware removal. Dr Buly has always listened to my concerns and has come up with strategies to address my needs. With underlying connective tissue disorder I'm not any easy textbook patient. His staff is also amazing! Just can't say enough. How many nurses call you at home at 10pm to check on you??

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

This doctor replaced both of my hips 18 years ago. I had samanella poisioning that led to both of my hips getting blown out. I was down to less then 95 pounds and bed ridden in another hospital for over a month before I got To HHS and met Dr. Buly. He not only kept me alive but did a gurtialstone procedure on both hips and replaced both hips all within 6 months. I started therapy and here I am 18 years later and still going. Dr. Buly is not only a great doctor but also a great person. He would come and see me at he end of every day for 6 months and sit and just talk to me. Any one who has something bad to say about him should have a talk with me. Michael Presutti

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

I was diagnosed with a hip problem, received a total hip replacement, only to be in the same pain, even worse 2 years later. He was away for 3 weeks from 2 days after my surgery, noone to help me except his office staff! Now he says he thinks it's my back! If he would have said, "let's try this" total hip replacement, I wouldn't have done it! I trusted yet another human.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013