Ratings for Dr. Donald 'Charles Weckesser

The short chubby nurse is very unprofessional and rude. The Doctor is great.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

This is a very thorough doctor. I went to him for sinus infection. Dr. examined me and showed me pictures and explained to me how sinus infections come about. He offered me couple different options and prescribed an antibiotic as my infection could have come from a tooth. He gave me meds that will knock infection out in both areas. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This dr has made my life better.very approachable and understanding

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I never got in to see this Dr. The sign outside of the door clearly states, 'Walk-ins welcome, but I was told I had to pay $10.00 for them to get my records from the hospital before he would even see me. I waited in pain (I'd had EXTREME shoulder pain for 3 months prior)for the 10 days they said it would take to get the records only to be informed after that time, that the Dr. would not see me. What kind of doctoring is that? I then went to see another Dr in Knoxville, after having to wait another 2 weeks in extreme pain and was diagnosed with acute Bursitis, Tendonitis, and Arthritis in my shoulder. An expensive shot of cortisone took care of the pain. Dr. Weckesser could have spared me an extreme amount of pain, and should have seen me the day I was standing in their office the first day. Shame.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011