Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Stein

I was just in to see him last week and I was very impressed. I feel confident he will do great with my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

The staff and the office itself, along with the other doctors and providers at this office are wonderful, I recommend them to anyone. Dr. Stein himself, however, I will avoid at all costs, even if it means waiting an extra month to see the other doctor. I have had 3 interactions with him and two of them left me in tears. In one, he remarked 'well it must not hurt that badly if you're not crying' and in the other he said he would schedule a cesarean because he 'didn't have time to wait around while I labored'. The third interaction was when he stopped by my room while doing rounds. No real complaints about that one, he just looked at my incision and moved on. I would think he is a competent doctor, but his bedside manner, empathy level and patient interactions leave MUCH to be desired. Honestly, if he were the only doctor available when I went to the hospital on labor I probably would've waited in the car until the next shift.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Daniel J. Stein's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Oxford, OH