Ratings for Dr. John R. Davis

After an unfortunate running incident I found myself with a torn meniscus. I was referred to Dr. Davis by one of my trusted co-workers where he was the only doctor after having gone to many to resolve her issue. So he came with a good recommendation plus he is listed on U.S. News and World Reports as a top doctor in his field. After meeting Dr. Davis I found him to be very informative and easygoing. After reviewing my MRI he recommended surgery, which confirmed my torn meniscus. I really was not looking to surgery but I was in discomfort and needed to get my active life back. Dr. Davis performed my surgery where I encountered absolutely no pain post surgery. I am very active again and it has been five months since the surgery. The surgery was also very clean meaning the incisions are so small, one would not even know that I had a procedure. Thank you Dr. Davis !

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

randy davis literally saved the use of my hand. i was in an accident in which my hand was detached from my wrist. after surgery and the external fixator was removed, he called me in home from my sister's funeral on the east coast insisting that i get into occupational therapy immediately. my therapist let me know thaqt if he hadn't done that that i might have lost full use of my hand. she was working with another patient who had the exact same injury as i did and was operated on the same day i was. that patient's doctor did not insist that his patient do this and my therapist confided to me that his patient would lose most of her mobility because of her doctor. there's no BS with this doctor...great guy and even better surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Randy Davis is good, helpful, and genuinely nice.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

well-educated, knowledgeable, caring, dedicated to giving the best care available, personable, serious

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. John R. Davis's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal